Sensimilla el Naturelle

420SA

Hey folks

Been a while since I've run a log and no better time to run a log than when I'm beginning my organic journey of discovery:-puffin This being my first ever organic grow.

At the moment I have 2 seedlings going in some soil as well as a couple clones.

These are the strains I have going:

• 1 x Rare Dankness Scotts OG Reg (holding thumbs)
  • 1 x Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb Fem
  • 2 x Holy Smoke Seeds Thunderbud Haze Clones

I've started the seedlings and clones off in a 1 part potting soil, 1 part worm castings, 1 part mushroom compost, 1 part coco and 3/4 part perlite mix. They're currently in my veg cab under a 250w MH.

Willl be potting these up into Jamies Garden Shop Orgasoilux

Scotts OG & Berry Bomb a week ago

Scotts OG

20150725_110542_zpsbmohwrho.jpg

Berry Bomb

20150725_110510_zps1pushia6.jpg

Nice one lookin like they getting a good start there ! What's on top of your medium bud ?

That's Rooibos mulch. I've read up that it's good to have a mulch on the top of your soil and the dude from Jamies Garden Shop recommended rooibos mulch.

Hi bud my 2 cents

Indoor+mulch= pest heaven

You playing a risky game with mulch indoors bud. Yea it's awesome but you have created a high risk factor for pests .

Cheers

Reaf

Put me in two minds now ::) Will read up further on the matter and see my options. 

@Toby when you say the good insects, are you referring to the microbes?

You don't need to clone it to test for sex , all plants will have preflowers at 4-6 weeks . This is a sign of sexual maturity and you should only flower a mature lady anyway .

Cheers

Reaf

Ok so I should top both of them now then right?

These two are 32 days old which means they should start showing preflowers soon?

IMO the younger the better.

I read that during week 3-4 when pre-flower start to develop you should avoid any stress on the plant as it could influence the sex. The pro growers are of the opinion that the plant's sex are predetermined and no outside factors will affect the outcome. :poke

:-peace

• 4 weeks later...