Grow Diary Entries

whats up man! so there are 2 spots for grow documentation. the one called Grow diaries is the one where you document a current grow happening at the moment that is not finished yet, so from seed to harvest.

and then there is the grow reports section where i think you have been posting, and that is more for finished grows that you have smoked and may have a report about and can then share it with the community.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, ThricomeInstituteStudent said:

Hi Everyone, might be a stupid question, but must I edit my grow diaries when adding new content or just comment on the post?  

Grow reports are allocated for completed grows. To help others decide whether they would like to grow out the same strain or not. It's basically a summary of a diary with all the data collected presented in a single report.

For grow diaries you want to start a diary here https://www.420sa.co.za/forum/42-grow-diaries/ 

This is where you log a grow that you have on the go.

Have a look at the other guys diaries to get an idea of how it works

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Grow reports are allocated for completed grows. To help others decide whether they would like to grow out the same strain or not. It's basically a summary of a diary with all the data collected presented in a single report.

For grow diaries you want to start a diary here https://www.420sa.co.za/forum/42-grow-diaries/ 

Awesome thanks.

56 minutes ago, CreX said:

whats up man! so there are 2 spots for grow documentation. the one called Grow diaries is the one where you document a current grow happening at the moment that is not finished yet, so from seed to harvest.

and then there is the grow reports section where i think you have been posting, and that is more for finished grows that you have smoked and may have a report about and can then share it with the community.

Thanks a Mil.  Gonna quickly do it properly.

52 minutes ago, 420SA said:

Just to be sure, once I follow the link, I just "Start New Topic"? and then keep updating the feed?

• Agree 1