Warm greetings!

Albert15

Hello World! I’m Albert and I live in the Boston. I’m a software license distributor and I’d like to learn how to code so that someday I could create something that would be of help to the community. I’m currently learning JAVA and I like how the this site is helping me learn it. The best thing about codecademy is the “experiential learning” that it provides which for me is the best way to learn. You learn right away when you make mistakes, and correct it. You can also review previous lessons which makes learning more effective.

I would like to learn as much as I can so I can create what I want or be prepared for future coding opportunities. Thanks and happy coding to everyone!

• Like 1

what's up man, 

I am clueless when it comes to this stuff, so mind my asking, but once you got coding down and what not, how will you be using it to help the community? 

what is your plan?

hopefully both sides can gain here, I know theres tons I could gain on this topic. 

anyway, warm welcome to you, maybe we can get you to grow something too hahah 

• Agree 1