Mango High's 🥭💨

Hey Fam,

Okay this post could have gone under the thread Fact or Fiction, though that turned out to be a thread based mostly around OG🙈

So here under Medicating, I though would suit this best, as it forms part of a good medication process, and could have medical benefits. 

Did you know, that a Mango, contains high levels of Myrcene, which is the most dominant Terpene found in at least 16 strains of cannabis. It works on your cannabinoids, with the THC, and offers the relaxing and pain free pleasure you feel when smoking. 

So eating a Mango before or while you smoke, will most likely improve the high and full effects of the cannabis.

Also eating a Mango 1 to 2 hours before you smoke, will decrease your hunger for junk food or commonly known as munchies 🤤

• Like 1

I've also heard of the mango connection with cannabis. But only ever read about it never tried for myself... yet.

Consuming chocolate, especially dark chocolate also seems to improve/boost the effects of cannabis. This effect was personally observed so I believe there is truth in it.

• Thanks 1
  • Agree 1

I had heard of that yes, but had not actually done my own trials as per say, on either in fact. 

But the chocolate makes perfect sense and along the lines of the anandamide working with your brains anandamide, giving you a uplifting experience. 

What I can guarantee you is, that once you crack that chocolate, and then smoke, you wont be keeping any chocolate leftover 😂

Edited by The_StonedTrooper
Typo
  • Haha 1

11 hours ago, Bos said:

I've also heard of the mango connection with cannabis. But only ever read about it never tried for myself... yet.

Consuming chocolate, especially dark chocolate also seems to improve/boost the effects of cannabis. This effect was personally observed so I believe there is truth in it.

The chocolate thing is true. My friend and I did our grade 10 science project on the effects of chocolate and one of the things we found out is if you eat about 1.5kg(not exact) you can get similar effects to smoking a joint, obviously you would get sick of eating that much before you feeling much. 

• Like 1