Green Smoke Room Purchase

Well Fam, this morning my parcel from GSR arrived, within expected time and have been blessed with some extras (pictured on the right)

Soon, I will start a grow diary on the Humboldt, and the GSR strains below, and will run you through from the birth to harvest.

Really hope you all enjoy and follow with on the adventure and learn, guide and probably even laugh with me.

Thank you again to Green Smoke Room and to my family for taking the time to read and or follow along with me.

Blessings StickyD420 

20210309_153520-01.jpeg

20210309_153548-01.jpeg

• Like 2

Keen to see how your Rooi Baard turns out. 

I was gifted some Rooi Baard from someone who got it from GSR. 

I germinated 3 and 1 was female but when I put her outside she got crazy PM even though the plants next to it had nothing so decided to chuck it. 

• Like 1

I sure will keep you posted, and sorry to hear about the WPM, not nice at all.

Still have the RB on the go now, from the competition I won here a year ago, also a Reg and not sure yet, but it's going for it, strong so far.

Maybe will gift these new RB pack of 3 to the forum as a gift, possibly for the most popular new member of the month, and or biggest contributor for the month, something different and keep the energy up. 

16153046786851473818583574569349.jpg

Edited by StickyD420
Picture added
  • Like 7

Love their new packaging, looks slick. I grew their Durban crosses last season and had a nice harvest. Big ups to GSR. Powdery mildew is rife this year, was in someones garden today and pointed out their 2.5 meter beauties have powdery mildew all over. And guess what, the grower wont do anything about it, and still smoke and sell it. Talking about that, there is a new product coming to shops soon, was chatting with the guys in Jozi yesterday, it sounds crazy, cant even remember what its based on, but its a harmless fungicide.

• Like 1

Very smart packages, sort of craft like too. Been happy with the seeds thus far, growing since Jan 25th, in veg the Juggling Canon Balls,  and RooiBaard reg.

Was for some reason caught by the pretty pictures of President seeds, and almost bought some last week, then decided to stick with GSR and my favorite @Marijuana Seeds SA and then saw the post about President on here, so very happy with my decision and choice. 

I'll be making a post about my seed that arrive tomorrow from Nirvana/ MSSA and cant wait to get those in the ground and review them.

I've also started trying Autos and like them, and want to try the other local guys and guys here too, as you got to support your family. 

Wpm is mad right now for sure, every garden I see is full of it, especially outside and even normal vegetables that dont usually have it either,  its crazy. 

I once had that bad indoors, and now I know what to do to avoid and so happy it's never got to me again.

Very interested to hear about that new product, as I saw I think something nickel the other day which is the new neem or AQSF.

• Like 1

Was for some reason caught by the pretty pictures of President seeds,

Do yourself a favour ( not your wallet ) go to the Gro Bro in Newton Park, they stock President seeds in shop. The owner is a very nice guy and knows his products well. If you think smoking weed is addictive, try growing it.

• Like 1

I far rather go to GB than GG🙈

I hear you about that. Had a very awkward experience a couple weeks ago when I went past, disgruntled customer outside, strange interaction inside, shop assistant was cool though. Was very happy to leave and be introduced to to the GB a couple days later. Breath of fresh air.

• Agree 1