So much earlier than the others....

Dookie69

So I discovered browning pistols on one of my Amnesia XXL auto’s earlier. The other three are not showing any browning whatsoever. Not sure if it’s Dynafem or what.

Theee is a pic from my cheap USB ‘Microscope’

How much longer should this plant remain in flower or should I start to ripen / flush?1ae45cb56a8688aadf75b129ba0b842a.jpg

bef4b378448f28956b99742a71c63349.jpg

ce14065467127fc2dcd539c916f1c418.jpg

a7972a72dc58943cc6132715e3f8bcd9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Dookie69 said:

So I discovered browning pistols on one of my Amnesia XXL auto’s earlier. The other three are not showing any browning whatsoever. Not sure if it’s Dynafem or what.

Theee is a pic from my cheap USB ‘Microscope’

How much longer should this plant remain in flower or should I start to ripen / flush?1ae45cb56a8688aadf75b129ba0b842a.jpg

bef4b378448f28956b99742a71c63349.jpg

ce14065467127fc2dcd539c916f1c418.jpg

a7972a72dc58943cc6132715e3f8bcd9.jpg

Hi there,

I'm not familiar with Autos, but it looks like the plants are still in early flower. possibly give them a couple of weeks. A good indicator is swelling calyx's... then only will you start to see amber triches start to appear. 

Regarding flushing and when, looks like you have quite a while till needing to make that consideration. 

Everything looks nice otherwise :poke

• Like 1
  • Agree 2

Day 11: “Growing”
Day 27: “Pre-Flower”
Day 30: “Flower”
Day 45: “Flower” - Today

I’ve just checked on the Dynafem web site for Blue Amnesia Auto’s: under “comprehensive life cycle”: Not certain what this means) but anyways it says 75 to 80 days.

Yeah bud, I would take these compressive life cycle examples with a pitch of salt.

So many other factors come into play with regard to maturity... alt, temp, VPD, humidity, light intensity, nutrition, nutrient cycling, stress factors. All of which have a drastic effect on when or how fast plants mature.

They have facilities with controlled environments and can regulate everything to a T, then it easy to get the bud to mature faster. but as soon as temps on the leaf surface go over 33, you loose a day. A stress signal could also set you back a day, root problems can set you back weeks. Not all stress is bad but there is a line I guess. 

Edited by ORGANinc.
  • Agree 1

I’m going to try photo’s for my fourth grow. I’ve already got seeds for third grow... Auto’s will run their course give or take a couple weeks either side, no chance of recovery from a bad situation, yield will tell the story. In this case I suffered from excessive temp and humidity which took a while to figure out. Even now my humidity is around 60% and I can’t drop it lower. Summer growing is hectic, my first grow was in winter, easy peasy.