Growing Again

CoolJ

It's been a while since I've posted about my grow. 

My last grow turned out average and I found out my QB was running at half power(always test with a watt meter before) so yields was not amazing but I've learnt a lot! 

Im growing 4 different strains, 3 clones from @Dr. Greenand 1 seed.

The 2 on the left Big Buddah Cheese and GDP Fast(Seed) are about 2 weeks behind the others so I raised them with bricks 😬

The 2 clones on the right are Jelly Bean and Miss USA. 

I have the Jelly Bean growing in Orgasoilux, Miss USA in Freedom Farms(green bag) Buddah in half Orgasoilux and half Bio Leaf and GDP Half Freedom Farms and Bio Leaf. 

For Veg I used 2x 90w Modugrow and have added my QB288 for the last week of Veg before I flip to flower. 

1st Picture is 2-Jan

2nd Picture is 13-Jan

3rd Picture is 27-Jan 

IMG_20210102_225537.jpg

IMG_20210113_112335.jpg

IMG_20210127_231250.jpg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

Just finished week 4 of Flower! 

The Grand daddy purple fast is starting to pick up weight nicely and has some purple tones coming along, she should finish. The Buddah Cheese and Twisted Helix are not too far behind on the stacking but look frosty already! 

The Jilly bean is the futher behind in terms of bud development but she's a 12-13 week strain so she should pick up weight abit later as advised by @Dr. Greenwho I got the clones from.

Still got a long road ahead and had slight bug issues but I got some preditor mites from @Dr. Greenwhich seem to sort it out. 

The rain and low Temps has thrown a curve ball with the humidity but I've managed it fairly well with a sonoff sensor connected to my exhaust fan and turning it on and off when needed. 

IMG_20210312_170702.jpg

IMG_20210312_221217.jpg

IMG_20210312_221206.jpg

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

Grand Daddy Purple Fast getting the chop this week(week 9 of Flower) her colours turned out very nice and has sweet grape scents. 

I must say I was very impressed with this strain so far grown from seed and was a few weeks behind the clones but still ended up solid. 

IMG_20210415_223421.jpg

IMG_20210416_152909.jpg

IMG_20210412_182431.jpg

IMG_20210412_182424.jpg

• Like 6

Thanks @The_StonedTroopershe is currently curing since yesterday.

Just Chopped my Big Buddah Cheese and Twisted Helix as well, only got 1 lady left for the last 3 weeks. 

@The_StonedTrooperI'm planning on running 2 x Jet Fuel Gelato (Cape Coast Hybrid cut) and then either 2x Crescendo(CCH) or 2x Frosted Apricots (Canna Clone) 

Im not entirely sure what other 2 to grow was even thinking of popping some beans. 

IMG_20210422_220753.jpg

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, The_StonedTrooper said:

They looking so sweet brother, yum yum. 

Okay, so clones, and maybe a bean or 2. Do you prefer clones and what beans do you have on you?

Those colours of the buds, pre and post harvest, are so sexy.

I prefer clones that others have grown before just for some guidance and certainty if needed. But I love the surprise of seed. 

I was thinking of maybe doing 2 x @Totemic

for the indoor competition but I am undecided as I already have those clones(and others) 😬 too many great genetic and too little time and space 😔

• Like 1

So I Chopped the Twisted Helix(1st Pic) and Big Buddah Cheese(no pic) 

The Big Buddah seems to be the most frosty although the smallest. 

(2nd Pic) I couldn't help but take taste of the GDP, when you break her up you see the purple inside and get slight sweet scents. 

(3rd Pic) Jelly Bean just finished week 11. She has 2 more weeks to go but the citrus smells are amazing 

IMG_20210426_210141.jpg

IMG_20210427_011649.jpg

IMG_20210429_223603.jpg

• Like 5

On the left of the 1st picture is Twisted Helix and on the right is Big Buddah Cheese. 

I happened to pop into Cannabliss store today and tested the Twisted Helix(on the left) I'll take the Buddah Cheese and Grand Daddy Purple to be tested when I get some time.

It's really cool being able to pop into a store and have your flower tested and pressed if you want. 

IMG_20210430_222037.jpg

IMG_20210501_121047.jpg

• Like 4