“Electric” spinach

Pants

Maybe if one community has been consistent in their perception of you for over 4 years, maybe it's time to take a hint. 

Not at all, the insults are low level and reading into them are saying more about the people posting than towards me. Ego, jealously, fear and stupidy = trolling. And fnnn hilarious. Was thinking of printing some shirts with the insults.  i know and understand this, was going to do a post about trolling online and cannabis community, but the time was not right.

Be a little more patient and finish your posts before posting. I mean really. 

Patience is my middle name. Maybe they should not have an edit button!!!

Be a little more patient and finish your posts before posting. I mean really. 

I would have opened a topic in that case. Just was opening a debate as I mentioned. Back to electric turbo spinach. Have a peaceful and patient day.

From spinach to debates as to what cannabis is classified as, quite the change.

I do not know all that much about different types of plants and categories etc. but anyways.

Paper was made by the Egyptians from papyrus, which is a reed I think and therefore the trunk / stem is similar to that of a banana tree which is not very wood like if I am not mistaken. One can make paper from leaves too though.

Fruit and veggies are typically consumed by one eating them, while you can eat cannabis it's kinda pointless unless you apply some heat to it and is generally not the way in which cannabis is consumed.

In veg the stems are rather soft and supple, in flower this changes and the stems thicken and harden.

Cannabis is cannabis, not sure one can accurately judge it amongst other fruit and veg and should likely have it's own category.

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, PsyCLown said:

From spinach to debates as to what cannabis is classified as, quite the change.

Pull us cooked okes back on track.

while you can eat cannabis it's kinda pointless unless you apply some heat

Raw cannabis has many benefits and taking established markets by storm. Chuck them in a smoothie, very good you with readily available nutrients.

flower this changes and the stems thicken and harden.

Dry the stems out and grind them down and you will see how " woody " they are, amazing product to work with and use. cannabis is so varied and diverse you are probably right. Next couple of days I am conferencing into a grow room of mutant plants, freakshow, ducksfoot and grinspoon are being grown. But yeah the spinach above looks identical to some cannabis strains I have grown. Amazing times we living in, just wish people were as amazing as cannabis.

Cannabis is cannabis, not sure one can accurately judge it amongst other fruit and veg and should likely have it's own category.

Cannabis is part of the plant kingdom and needs an update with scientically classified terms and taxanomy.