Bio-bizz and bloombastic

Louis

good evening all, I got plants that are about 4 weeks into flower and im thinking of using bloombastic but really scared, im using bio-bizz nutes and wanted 2 know if anyone could advise on how 2 add the bloombastic 2 the equation or rather leave it out. Indoor grow, coco/perlite/seedling mix, with 1 part worm castings 

• Like 1

Application:

Can be used daily throughout the flowering stage as a supplement to the regular nutrition when irrigating the crop. Bloombastic can be used for cultivation on soil, hydro and coconut and is suitable for all irrigation and/or watering systems.

Growing tip:

Atami especially recommends the use of Bloombastic in the last 4-6 weeks of the flowering (and ripening) stage for optimal results.

Dosage:
0,5 – 1 ml per liter water.

https://www.leafly.com/products/details/atami-bloombastic

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ill_Evan said:

Application:

Can be used daily throughout the flowering stage as a supplement to the regular nutrition when irrigating the crop. Bloombastic can be used for cultivation on soil, hydro and coconut and is suitable for all irrigation and/or watering systems.

Growing tip:

Atami especially recommends the use of Bloombastic in the last 4-6 weeks of the flowering (and ripening) stage for optimal results.

Dosage:
0,5 – 1 ml per liter water.

https://www.leafly.com/products/details/atami-bloombastic

Thank u very much, im feeding once a week. Using 50l fabric pots, i give them 25l between the 2 of them so about 12,5l each. 1 feed, 1 ph water. Would I mix bloombastic in with my bio-bizz or give it on its own and should I worry about ph and ppm, using between 5,8 and 6,3 ph and about 780ppm at the moment. 

1 minute ago, Louis said:

Thank u very much, im feeding once a week. Using 50l fabric pots, i give them 25l between the 2 of them so about 12,5l each. 1 feed, 1 ph water. Would I mix bloombastic in with my bio-bizz or give it on its own and should I worry about ph and ppm, using between 5,8 and 6,3 ph and about 780ppm at the moment. 

I like the idea of adding supplements separately. Maybe instead of ph water, throw in some of that BloomBastic. With regards to your pH and ppm, try keeping the pH above 6 as you want the plant to absorb as much of that potassium/phosphorus goodness as possible. Follow the dosage and you shouldn't have to worry about ppm, especially if just adding it alone.