Bay seeds PGK x KCS 2

Pants

@Pants These will be photos bud, sorry we messed up. The first time we ever grew autoflowers was when I gave my sister a list to order from bulk seed bank. She ordered autos instead of fems. I was under the impression the crosses from my kc's males would result in autos. My mistake was pointed out to me on this forum, '' kind of embarrassingly''. The Gorilla jams and the X Æ A-13 were wrongly labled auto.  

• Like 1

So the two under lights are still not in flower. Been almost 10 weeks if my calculations are correct. Mmmmmm

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sorry to hear that bud.
Mine started round week 7ish under lights and yard time when possible.
One in the shade house looks like it's about to show sex, also round the 7 week mark.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

@Pants These will be photos bud, sorry we messed up. The first time we ever grew autoflowers was when I gave my sister a list to order from bulk seed bank. She ordered autos instead of fems. I was under the impression the crosses from my kc's males would result in autos. My mistake was pointed out to me on this forum, '' kind of embarrassingly''. The Gorilla jams and the X Æ A-13 were wrongly labled auto.  

No worries. Will flip the lights and see what happens

Hey there @Bay Seeds I'm not sure myself now.
Have a gander at my outdoor one below.d2baf1379577fec8282f977c290721ae.jpg5fa1ac7d2e86a320b54c0d60289d83cb.jpgf572ea7dc73de051d49181f0bf6f3cf4.jpga2a74a726756225104e5157458f5c80b.jpg

No worries. This is about the genetics and it is a test run. Thanks @Bay Seeds

Wondering if I should move the two outdoor ones that is in flower to the 12/12 lights as well or they might reveg?

need to swop some things around as I was planning on harvesting before Xmas. A well, should have a bigger harvest now

Yea thinking about reshuffling now. Took the two that are flowering already from outside and moved them to 12/12. Might move the two u der lights not flowering outside and let them grow out. The branches are nicely developing with the LST I have been doing

Yea thinking about reshuffling now. Took the two that are flowering already from outside and moved them to 12/12. Might move the two u der lights not flowering outside and let them grow out. The branches are nicely developing with the LST I have been doing

• Like 3

So seems like I was wrong. Pretty sure I pulled of pollen sacks but she’s going into flower

Quite a bit of overwatering droop and damage I think
5b0351c249ca793ad0fda015420f02e7.jpg

Sister is looking a lot happier

59b2b9fb3e93df230bf801c7adb5d972.jpg

0be21aa68e92a54f2785ebe47ca51c17.jpg

Well that's good news init. I have a Durban Poison outdoors that I'm not sure of. Three little what looks like pollen sacks but I'm not sure. They have little sprouts or little hairs on the tips.