Bay seeds PGK x KCS 2

Pants

So the indoor ones are at that age. ESP the one growing side shoots. Still no indication of sex so assuming girls

58d903234fecae41413347ee1d4f3135.jpg

3a678fb93e50c4a3e8ef8dd054c97f9d.jpg

The ones outdoor is taking a bit of a beating with the bugs chowing one and wind is pumping today

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 3

Regarding the outdoor ones, IPM just moved in
349be0ca1742ada46f1fa9665c5ea7ff.jpg

Hey bud. Awesome watching your grow. I'm a couple of weeks after you so I have to admit, watching your grow like a hawk.
I was in the process of LST'ng my Jack Berry, took a break and when I continued I ended up bending the Glamberry 90 degrees. My first time training and wow.
What is IPM by the way?

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk

Thanks man. It’s only my second proper grow after going bag seeds in the garden and hoping

IPM is Integrated pest management. I. This case I found a baby mantis that hopefully will eat all trouble causing pests

LST is awesome when growing under lights, esp for autos where you don’t want to really cut

Thanks man. It’s only my second proper grow after going bag seeds in the garden and hoping

IPM is Integrated pest management. I. This case I found a baby mantis that hopefully will eat all trouble causing pests

LST is awesome when growing under lights, esp for autos where you don’t want to really cut

Second indoor grow myself. First was CFL till mid flower then got a QB75 from @growopz, man what a difference.
Gonna be updating my other threads, getting excited about this training but gotta stop myself.
Watch'in you.

Sent from my DRA-LX5 using Tapatalk