my main reason, why i dont like dutch genetics

Prom

i had with really no exception extrem even canapes with US beans. Gorillas were a good example.

With every Dutch batch i run, plant hights are completely different.. with one big light, just a mess.

Nirvana Blue Cheese Auto, same batch of beans, same moment glassed, same soil, same nutes, same light. Annoying...

15978305665566534019440431951045.thumb.jpg.44efb00f2bcbc86cf98b857b66acf154.jpg

• Thanks 1

Autos are not stable, especially the dutch ones. I had the exact same experience.

The US genetics I agree just seem to be of a higher quality and they're certainly leading the way with auto's and even photoperiods.

Guys are buying the dutch stuff as its cheap and advertised everywhere with the strain names people are use to hearing and want.... or think they want.

• Agree 2

When you can have just 4 plant... good genetics get a lot more important. As much as i can recommend the result of the smoke, blue cheese, blueberry kush and the bubbelicious, grow a bit all over the hight range. The nirvana WW was small in general, great for small low hight tents, also great smoke.. but just low yield. 

The bubbelicious still grows.. i had to go to stange ways to get the lamp up. Next i put ratchet directly on the lamp, they are in a hurry for day 67.

15978360902425350772765258530092.thumb.jpg.deaadaeec4ad50d824e2a42586b4e7a5.jpg

One of the differences between autos and photos... you tell a photo what to do.. auto tells you what you have to do 😂 

I know for sure.. when those 8 plants are out, i put 8 gelatos in. 😁

• Like 2