Definitely hermie?

420SA

Hi folks this damnesia of mine has been flowering for 2 weeks now and I spotted this happening only at this spot on the plant. Is it definitely hermie? and should i get rid of the entire plant considering I have another plant 40 days into flowering in the same tent and I obviously don't want her pollinated?

4ecd0f228c9a1fd766843dab41464823.jpg

Guest Maxwell

Cut that trannie. Early showing of balls, only more to come. -ok maybe not, some plants throw out one or two and then never again, but the risk is yours to take :-peace

Cut her down! No question in my mind , why risk a plant almost finishing flower with one that's only 2 weeks in.

More hermie action from green house seeds , I did seed testing for them and man are those some crap genetics. You will get one or 2 good ones but with all the other superb breeders out there I personally will never grow there rushed genetics again.

Cheers

Reaf

It seems alot of the European seed banks are putting shit out. They have basically had a massive gentic orgy over there and created problems in the lines. I too will never buy from the seed banks from Europe.

On the other side of the pond, Canada and USA are producing the best genetics availible and this is where to spend your money. Just the fact that they have had the freedom to make genetics by growing 100's and 100's of plants freely and choosing the best of the best, make them the leaders in genetics.

Hopefully we will have that kind of movement here in RSA, I believe we have to perfect conditions to breed superb strains.

Grow well

Guest Maxwell

BOG, Karma Genetics, Rare Dankness, Bodhi are just some of the breeders I've been following/impressed with.

Cut her down! No question in my mind , why risk a plant almost finishing flower with one that's only 2 weeks in.

More hermie action from green house seeds , I did seed testing for them and man are those some crap genetics. You will get one or 2 good ones but with all the other superb breeders out there I personally will never grow there rushed genetics again.

Cheers

Reaf

Thanks bud she is most certainly going down then.

Luckily I didnt pay a cent for any of these ghs seeds I have. Once they're done I most likely won't have a ghs plant in my grow again.

Look this plant has been through quite a bit of stress lately though. It started flowering in my veg cab because of load shedding without me noticing for a while. Once I noticed a couple pistils here and there I immediately moved her to the flower tent. So yea I reckon the plant may have been a bit confused. Nevertheless I can't say I'm tempted to ever buy their genetics again.

GHS does seem to carry quite a bad rep on forums abroad and I'm starting to see why

When greenhouse opened there strainhunters seed bank I was send sample of all there seeds , it took me a good part of 6 months to grow them out . Some were fail genetics as in just kak plants mist hermied and I got only 1 plant out that's sort of a keeper...

Don't forget about subcool and jaws gear also top notch stuff. Lately I actually am enjoying royal queen genetics as well.

Cheers

Reaf

Sorry to see that 420, so disappointing when it happens. I agree with all the comments here, I have had one disappointment after another with GHS, from failed germinations to plants that have just been sick and weak to Hermies..

When I had some heat issues recently it was my GHS seeds plants that bombed out the fastest whereas some of the other plants handled the heat with absolutely no problem whatsoever.

I have got 2 plants on the go that are actually really healthy from GHS and they are Super Lemon Haze. Whether they will stay strong and not hermie through flowering is yet to be seen.

Agreed that USA are starting to come to the party, my Barney's stuff and Humboldt Blue Dream that I'm growing at the moment are probably the strongest most healthy plants I have ever grown.

• 3 months later...

Looks like it to me as well. Just to be 200% sure before you pull it, take a photo with that HPS off for us so we can clearly identify it. 

What strain and breeder is your plant? Has it been subjected to any odd kind of stresses lately?

Is it just that plant in that grow space and will it be alone until its intended harvest? 

Your biggest worry is that plant pollinating any other plants in flower. If you can keep it well away from any other flowering plants you may be alright. Just pinch off those nanners and continue to do that if you see any others show up. Once the plant has been harvested nuke that grow area!