Potassium Bicarbonate, where to buy???

Prom

@Prom thanks they look much better. Have to be honest I'm a bit scared using potassium bicarbonate again but can't find another product that works... I think you had the best idea of importing products for the grower's 😀 Just another question if I may.. what does the leaves look like after Om is treated it seems that there is still pm..

On 3/10/2020 at 1:08 PM, Prom said:

I start to get the idea to get some proper gear to SA ^^ Is like the fertilizer.. only real pro option is Bio Bizz.. and that is double the price as in Europe. My first choice isn't available either.. nobody down here imports Plagron! Why?? Don't know. Is like with Serenade .. import. Cant be that hard to get some good products in one grow shop inside SA.. legal growing. Perhaps time.. after 21 years of living in retirement 😁 to start working again.

Perhaps I am also just a bit grumpy because one of my babies has Coronavirus issues 😁 So please nobody take any of my ranting personal.. but I miss so many products down here.  

Almost R50k to register an imported fertilizer.. and that's per product. That's why you don't have many options and why it's usually expensive. You can thank the department of agriculture. 

14 minutes ago, Ill_Evan said:

Almost R50k to register an imported fertilizer.. and that's per product. That's why you don't have many options and why it's usually expensive. You can thank the department of agriculture. 

Sweet, a man with knowledge 👌 Does that also mean that I can't import for personal use, if the product isn't registered? If I can import for personal use, I think I just order for a year stock from over seas.. products are half the price.. so the 30% or 50% the customs would add.. would still keep the bill lower. Not sure about trading and corona (not the beer).. might take a bit longer as expected.

If I have to order one product.. can also order all the stuff I actually would love to have in my arsenal.

In regards of the Department of Agriculture.. if it works like Home Affairs, I should get it way cheaper and really fast registered, if I do not go the official way 😂 I think very hard into the idea to open a online grow show.. with all the products I would like to have inside ^^ But after your remark, I think I better check with the officials, what side costs are coming into the calculation. So many thanks for the input!! â˜ș

• Like 2

@Zaza

👍 mine look worse 😁 but as mentioned.. they will swing back if you keep up the TLC. Important part is that the fungi don't spread anymore and looks good so far.. turns gray.. that is a dead fungus 😎

P Bicarb is after Serenade the best i know to get rid of Powdery Mildew. But if you have Serenade.. use that!! Way way less stressy for your plants. Is something I can very much recommend each grower to have, if you are more in the humid areas. (mine is shipped ^^ lets hope it passes customs)

14 minutes ago, Prom said:

Sweet, a man with knowledge 👌 Does that also mean that I can't import for personal use, if the product isn't registered? If I can import for personal use, I think I just order for a year stock from over seas.. products are half the price.. so the 30% or 50% the customs would add.. would still keep the bill lower. Not sure about trading and corona (not the beer).. might take a bit longer as expected.

If I have to order one product.. can also order all the stuff I actually would love to have in my arsenal.

In regards of the Department of Agriculture.. if it works like Home Affairs, I should get it way cheaper and really fast registered, if I do not go the official way 😂 I think very hard into the idea to open a online grow show.. with all the products I would like to have inside ^^ But after your remark, I think I better check with the officials, what side costs are coming into the calculation. So many thanks for the input!! â˜ș

Depends if whoever checks the product at SAPO decides to not let it through. I don't know much about importing illegal products 😉 but I do know if you look around you could probably find what you're looking for anyways. 

• Like 1

• 2 years later...