Heat stress recovery (Help)

SativaSavage

Hi all, 

First time grower and first time posting on this forum. 

I made a huge error the other day. There was load shedding so i decided to put my veg plants outside instead of just lying in the grow room with nothing turned on. (only reason i did this is because there was a 12hr expected outage 😞 ) I left them outside for about 2 hours and when i came back all the leaves were drooping with most of the them forming a taco or a cone shape to them. All the plants were a healthy colour but now have a dark olive and even burnt ends. 

I have done lots of research about this and im guessing that its severe heat stress( Unless someone can tell me something that im missing?)

I would like to save them as its my first grow and im devastated i made such an error like this. 

I heard that using Kelp seaweed will help recover the plants.

I need advice on what to do for my plants to recover and survive?

Thanks

• Like 1

Indoor plants need to be introduced to the sun real carefully.
It was a good idea, just place them inside by a window next time.
Some AACT would help, otherwise some kelp/seaweed mix.
They should recover, a few days to a week and you should see new growth resume.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

Update on this matter...

I had to chuck the plants as they never recovered even after a week of nurturing. They never bounced back and remained in the same state as in the photo.

Definitely made a rookie error😂but am a better grower from it😉

I germinated more the next day and new batch looking tasty👽

Eishhh, that's sad to hear.
Maybe it was too much too quick.

This what I did.

I got gifted an indoor girl by@Mambawana, was real carefull introducing her to sunlight as she was a full indoor girl.
She sat indoor by an east facing window for a week before I took her outside into direct sunlight. Exposed her to direct sunlight for 3 to 6hrs each day over a period of 3 days. Checking her reaction after the 3rd day I left her outside for the whole day on the 4th day.
Then repotted her from her coco medium to organic soil. She did pretty well, due to the time of season didn't grow to her full potential size, but still yielded some really dank buds which are curing at the moment.

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk