Finding Dank - a diary of (perpetual) growth

DankFiend

@DankFiend 

Strain shopping is exciting. So much variety, really is hard making the decision. I select a breeder and then choose from what's in stock for that breeder ,I bought 2 packs of darkhorse genetics. Savage hulk and Gamma berry. Both are Bruce banner #5 crosses (strawberry diesel). And a pack of a chem 91 cross from DNA. Waiting for them land. I decided that I'm not gonna spin the roulette anymore with all these commercial cannabis seed makers and I'm gonna spend the money buying quality craft genetics.

You have top quality equipment and a good set of growing skills... I think you should buy quality genetics too.@Cannabist is who I use now because he's way cheaper then all the SA competition or trying to go direct.

Edited by Mambawana
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
On 3/15/2020 at 7:27 AM, 1000Hills Nursery said:

@DankFiend 

Strain shopping is exciting. So much variety, really is hard making the decision. I select a breeder and then choose from what's in stock for that breeder ,I bought 2 packs of darkhorse genetics. Savage hulk and Gamma berry. Both are Bruce banner #5 crosses (strawberry diesel). And a pack of a chem 91 cross from DNA. Waiting for them land. I decided that I'm not gonna spin the roulette anymore with all these commercial cannabis seed makers and I'm gonna spend the money buying quality craft genetics.

You have top quality equipment and a good set of growing skills... I think you should buy quality genetics too.@Cannabist is who I use now because he's way cheaper then all the SA competition or trying to go direct.

Mambawana is this you?? You sly dog

• Haha 1