Confused about lighting

Zah

Covering it with some 5mm plastic sheets that I got from work, going to line the inside with myalar, the lights will be suspended on rachet hooks from a cross member on the roof of the box so I will be able to adjust the height as my ladies grow.

Sent from my SM-N970F using Tapatalk

I was thinking of installing a slot port on the top of the box with a fan directing air towards that port with a similar sized port diagonally across to passively feed fresh air into the box, I'm also going to install a small fan to brush over the canopy so I'm a little unsure as to how that will work in terms of air flow.....

So with the slots I'd be concerned about the light leaking in. I think it may be best to have a fan at the top blowing air out of the enclosure - hot air rises and you want to get rid of that hot air.

A fan to circulate air between the canopy sounds good.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Is a balcony considered "in private" enough to be able to cultivate marijuana in terms of the current understanding of the law? That being, the ability to cultivate and consume marijuana for recreational use in private. 
The door will be on the short side of the box when I open it the door will swing outward blocking the opening of the box, unfortunately I will have to remove the pots each time I need to train them, it's a sacrifice that I'm willing to make since the alternative being not growing at all lol

So with the slots I'd be concerned about the light leaking in. I think it may be best to have a fan at the top blowing air out of the enclosure - hot air rises and you want to get rid of that hot air.

A fan to circulate air between the canopy sounds good.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Will design the slots so that there isnt any light leakage

• Like 1