Tolerence break...

Trailblazer420

• 2 weeks later...

I've tried some of my Chocolope and the GF loves it. It's become one of her favorite strains.
Mine feels rather indica like but the effects are... I don't really want to say psychedelic but you're a bit out of it after smoking some. Q

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Wazzup everyone, been wanting to post but been on a 2 day straight hazy affair :) :) :)

Tool of elevation was my Cloupor Cloutank M4, although I did have a few bongs and joints in the interim as well. The Chocolope seems to be a relatively nice upper, however, early harvest remember? I must say this though, super clean smoke, almost zero burn and it definately performs as advertised. My later harvest is in the same container, so it's the luck of the draw each time I smoke it.

Glad to be back.....

Sent from my CLT-L29 using Tapatalk

• Like 2

• 5 weeks later...

Wow @Trailblazer420  - this is a cool thread and tx for your reports on tolerance. Its a new subject to me, only been dabbing for 5 months now - it is essential in my little experience to become clean once in a while.

Even with medibles is tolerance an issue. My purpose is the healing side of the experience. Your headaches still an issue?

Wow @Trailblazer420  - this is a cool thread and tx for your reports on tolerance. Its a new subject to me, only been dabbing for 5 months now - it is essential in my little experience to become clean once in a while.
Even with medibles is tolerance an issue. My purpose is the healing side of the experience. Your headaches still an issue?
I'd say anything which gets THC into your body would affect your tolerance.
It's playing on the receptors, it's affecting your tolerance.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

• Like 1
  • Agree 1