IR Light

iHigh

Light is light... But I don't think it's strong enough for reveg. 

If you can imagine a full moon.. That doesn't cause the plants to reveg and the moons reflected light is much brighter than the IR leds on your cameras. 

I wouldn't worry too much about it, but if it concerns you you can maybe put an on/off switch to the cameras power, so it will only be on when you want footage at night, and not so much of a constant thing. 

• Like 1

Thanks all for info - my thinking was that because it is IR, it will fall outside the light spectrum that a plant would be able to react/interact with, and therefore shouldnt cause any adverse reactions...

I have a device that would allow me to program/control  my aircon according to a schedule, allowing me to make temperature shifts between my day and night temperature more controllable, and allow automatic AI changes to the aircon settings depending on temperature and humudity, and it works on IR...

Going to give it a go ...

• Like 1

21 hours ago, iHigh said:

Thanks all for info - my thinking was that because it is IR, it will fall outside the light spectrum that a plant would be able to react/interact with, and therefore shouldnt cause any adverse reactions...

I have a device that would allow me to program/control  my aircon according to a schedule, allowing me to make temperature shifts between my day and night temperature more controllable, and allow automatic AI changes to the aircon settings depending on temperature and humudity, and it works on IR...

Going to give it a go ...

I think you will be fine.... 

And it's easy enough to stop if you do notice anything

• Agree 1