Leaf deficiency

GGG

Hi Guys and Girls

I just love reading most topics and find it very helpfull, Thx so much to all. Growing can be very easy and simple until you run into something

My first grow was RDWC with General hydroponic liquid feeding and all went well, second grow I switched to 50/50 and greenhouse powder and also went well. Now I'm doing it again and have some nutrient problems that's manifesting on the leaves, can't seem to fix it. Any recommendation with be amazing. The Gold Skunk is the one showing the most but the Domina and Original Amnesia just a little bit

Sent from my F5321 using Tapatalk

I flushed with low nutes 2 weeks ago, I use rainwater and upped the calsium (GHPF) waited a week and then this week put no Calsium. Foiler sprayed Potash and upped MKP solution to max the 3 days later, but some new yellowing. After yellowing it's a quick light yellow/white and then it dies of brown/rusty 

It was like that even at just OVER 1 EC, so I thought they might be more hungry so ramped up slowly with 3 feedings to 1,5 and stil stayed that way although the strains got better after I cut of the effected leaves. But the Gold Shunk keeps doing that. Then I bumped from 1,5-2 from the one feeding to the next. 

23L grow room temperature Rainwater then add 5 ml amino something from Horti, bring EC up too 0.2 with GHPF calsium, then MPK to 0,5 and then up EC to 1,5/2 with the GHPF hybrid, stirr in between and then stirr stirr stirr..... Usually ph drops till 4,8 and mostly because of the Amino stuff. I bring that up to just over 6 and let's it stand for 20 min and check again and feed. I use 15L plastic pots and feed 1-2 L every 2-3 days depends on the weight of the pot. 

After some reading it looks like it can be magnesium deficiency, the GHPF calsium doest have any and I use rainwater. Will try some calsium magnesium to bump rainwater up.
Thx for advise all

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/4/2019 at 8:44 PM, GGG said:

After some reading it looks like it can be magnesium deficiency, the GHPF calsium doest have any and I use rainwater. Will try some calsium magnesium to bump rainwater up.
Thx for advise all
emoji2936.png

If you have the calcium already, I would just use some Epsom salt for the magnesium. 

How's it going?