New to Cannabis

Sorrowless101

Hi everyone

So im new to this , started few months ago with growing 1 plant. Did not get big so started with a new plant.

So far getting good growth . Only concern is that my leave dont have 7 points and i cannot find a clear answer on how many plants i can keep.

Here is my baby 

1 and a half months old

20190706_092932.jpg

Its a powder form mixed with water, then every 2nd week leave and root fertilizer. Is there anything better i can find local? Its a small town with small minded people where im from 

I'm sure you'd be able to get stuff couriered to you.

I'm using Biobizz for nutrients.

Since I'm doing the organic soil route decided to get some em pro soil (a microbe inoculant) and then I also got some kelpak and CalMag.

The em pro drops you pH super fast! So best to have something on hand to bring it up and a decent pH pen.

There are quite a few online shops, the main two which come to mind are Grow Guru and Hydroponic.co.za

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Ill have to get my hands on that. Another question, how many plants can i keep ?
We don't know yet, have to wait for the laws to be written.
If something happens, a judge has to decide whether it can be justified as personal use or not.

So you need to be able to motivate it at least.
Nothing set in stone though.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 Pro using Tapatalk

Yeah its a bit stupid for now. As I understand it the actual law is that its allowed for "personal use" and the police need to make a case that you are selling, i.e. they should have evidence. The problem is that the police can come in and confiscate things and make a mess even if your case is thrown out by the court later. Also it seems like "evidence for selling" is used pretty loosely. So I'd say its still best to play it safe, don't sell, don't have hundreds of plants and most importantly don't go around telling people that you are growing.

However its hard to tell how bad the situation really is. Most of the cases I've seen in the news lately have had other factors, e.g. mushrooms / other illegal drugs / unlicensed guns / really large scale grow rooms. Personally I think we are reasonably safe with a little caution

These links may help a little

https://fieldsofgreenforall.org.za/join-the-queue/

Edited by highchome