Win a pair of Cultivator HPS Grow Room Glasses with METHOD SEVEN South Africa

420SA

Win a pair of Cultivator HPS Grow Room Glasses with METHOD SEVEN South Africa

m7_logo.png

cultivator.jpg

All you have to do to stand a chance to win is Answer 3 very simple questions - #See.Believe #MethodSevenSA

1. Why shouldn't you use normal sunglasses in under HID lighting?

a) You might burn a hole in your brain.

b) Sunglasses help reduce excess light, but do nothing to address the eye-fatiguing qualitites of HID lights. We know that our pupils dilate to allow more light in when our vision is darkend. Dilated pupils are open flood gates for UVC radiation, which sunglasses do not typically protect us from(because UVC does not reach us outdoors)

c) You might get a sunglass tan

2.Which of the following Method Seven LENS types can crossover for use as sunglasses?

a) LED

b) HPS

c) HPS+

3.Why do you deserve a pair of Method Seven?

Simply reply with your entry below this post using the following format as example:

1. a

2. a

3. I deserve to win this because blah blah blah....

Entries Close on 17/01/15 and the winner will be announced on the 18/01/15

Good Luck!!!

Hi, my name is Jay.

Here are my answers 1. B

2. B

3. I deserve to win these glasses as I am a newbee grower using 400wMH and 400 HPS bulbs. I already wear prescription glasses and do find the light in my tent extremely bright on my eyes. Whenever I leave my tent I suffer from "arch-eyes". I would really appreciate a quality pair of Grow Room Glasses.

Many thanks

FIREMAN

1.B

2.B

3. I deserve this because my eyes are already red from all the poofing lol after i check on my babies i cant use tapatalk because my phone screen looks 3D purple ...i lost countless bags of cheese( lucky mofos who pickt it up) yet pickt up none myself, iv put enough in lol its time to get something back.

Toby

1.B

2.B

3. I deserve to win. Recently completed my build of a super duper cabinet. I have been testing for last 2 weeks the environment using a LED  grow light. I do feel even after a short maintenance session of less than 5 minutes my eyes are messed up. Im sure with the aid of the glasses i would be able to much more and share my experiences here.

Took these pics with my phone. One with the glasses lens in front of the camera's lens and one photo without the glasses lens in front. Major difference!

Grow light: 400W HPS

Without lens in front

20150105_190523_zpsykrfond7.jpg

With HPS+ lens in front

20150105_190521_zpsvyfq5c1k.jpg