My lovely HydroHerb review

Logged onto Tapatalk and that's the first update i see... What an intro. Thanks for the laugh pat. You have such a way with words laughs aside. What a cock for not even acknowledging his mistake and rectifying. Big respect to gthydro for stepping in and helping. Next level store

Sent from my ANE-LX2 using Tapatalk

LoL hey man as long as it makes you chuckle a bit. This whole thing was a joke from him, honestly one of the biggest skelms I've come across in our community.

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Pat999 said:

LoL hey man as long as it makes you chuckle a bit. This whole thing was a joke from him, honestly one of the biggest skelms I've come across in our community.

I've met him in person, trust me his entire physical appearance fits his attitude. He reminds me as one of those drunkards that you'd run into at luisto land.

Edited by greenkush
  • Like 2

I've met him in person, trust me his entire physical appearance fits his attitude. He reminds me as one of those drunkards that you'd run into at luisto land.
LoL he looks worse than a stoner, he looks like an alcoholic.

• 9 months later...