Hello

blink

Hi and welcome, hope you enjoy partaking on the forum too. I'm new at this, so I'll stay out of offering any advice, at least for a while, but these guys are great, they're friendly, knowledgeable and passionate about dagga, ganja, weed, cannabis and the herb by any other name :)

This is maybe my grammarnazi coming out, but did you know that the word nè and the Afrikaans word for appeal, appèl are one of the very few words spelled with a grave accent in Afrikaans?

Welcome, you'll need to find out from the seeds banks what they have in terms of high CBD. I personally have never run Auto only photo and FEMS but there are a few who have done so and hopefully they will chime in in due course.

You plan on growing outdoors? If you're a first time grower Autos are kinda of tricky and unforgiving6c6726b46ab51e42c2219ccafa25a629.jpg2e20414a1dc502c1957b545aec835fb5.jpg746d727f4c915cdb2d4a2bd3e9673410.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

This is maybe my grammarnazi coming out, but did you know that the word nè and the Afrikaans word for appeal, appèl are one of the very few words spelled with a grave accent in Afrikaans?

Yes I did, I went to an Afrikaans Hoerskool (;D  Oops I did it again)

Just couldn't be bothered with figuring it out when typing

And are they as advertised

?

Look I know seedworx has a lousy payment system, but they came through every time I order. I received my beans in the week.

Sent from my VTR-L09 using Tapatalk

Sent from my EVA-L09 using Tapatalk

The two plants I am currently growing seems to be just great.

Feel free to start a grow diary under the local genetics board which is a sub board under grow diaries. We need to start recording diaries of local genetics for the breeders and their potential customers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Feel free to start a grow diary under the local genetics board which is a sub board under grow diaries. We need to start recording diaries of local genetics for the breeders and their potential customers

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

Will do