Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

So I did the thing. Got the new adaptor and plugged it in only for the two point part of it to take the piss so the controller isn't set up. Girls are going for a 36hour nap, maybe a little more and then flowering will start. Fan is working legitness with great movement. DSC_0896.jpegDSC_0898.jpeg

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Fuck Yeah Pat

Not from here or there
Not from now or then

LoL shot man thanks. I need to get the controller set up too just need a new two point adaptor for the fan and controller. I need to look at getting sound proof set up for the door so it doesn't let too much noise out since the second fan makes quite a bit of racket. Need to make some material up for the windows too so it doesn't let light out too much

Awe Pat, looking good as usual homie. Quick question in regards to your controller. How does it lower or increase tent temperatures without an aircon?
Sup man thanks. Well the controller comes with temperature probes. Two but I'll be using one cause its just one tent but the controller reads it from that probe and then auto adjusts in 10w increments. Atm I'm running the second fan that moves air from the room out and it's not too bad and it is middle of the day too. Not the hottest day for sure but my system anyway runs at night so by the time comes for it to switch on the room should be cool. Going into winter shortly too so excited for it

• Like 1

Tomorrow the lights will come on for the first day of 12/12 for the girls. I also had some weird ass problem with the veg girls where they have a white substance on the leaves, not powdery mildew at all but I sprayed it down. Luckily those girls are only gonna be used for taking clones from

Okay so the light didn't come on yet as I had a few issues with the window exhaust falling apartlike it always goes, you make it, test it, balls it up with an ol slappy joe then realise it won't work. So this morning I'll be fixing that issue asap and I'll need to redo my window exhaust for both fans. The duct tape used to hold the material didn't last because both inline fans are pushing it out like a kite. Girls are still loving the dark period. I'll also be setting the probe and controller up which will be quick

• Like 4

• 1 month later...

The white spots are milky residue from when I sprayed for the powdery mildew. It sucks but we're on it this round and won't lose.

Some bud photos
VK first bud shot
AH second
FS third

Hoping the FS gives me its lovely autumn colours again like last time since it'll be the last time I'm doing this strain. DSC_0970.jpgDSC_0971.jpgDSC_0972.jpgDSC_0966.jpgDSC_0967.jpgDSC_0969.jpg

• Like 1

Coming up quick with the end of week 6, I had a funny incident with one of the Vanilla Kush girls. I go to pick her up for a feeding last night, my oh my I look and the whole branch bended over like it was in 50 shades of gray, if it had an asshole I'm sure I'd have been mooned.

The second photo is the branch that went in for a dip. Frosty nuggets, the Fruit Spirits is pretty close to being done also so excited!!

Stay blessed you stonersDSC_0982.jpgDSC_0983.jpg

• Like 2

Looking lovely there [mention=1162]Pat999[/mention]! Frosty friday. Post an air sample
My ass is too stoned to know what an air sample is, if one does explains one's words of wisdom then one shall understand the other one. Like ying yang chicken wang?? LoL I'll definitely do it if I knew what it was. Thank you very much, its literally so sticky you can refer to a fresh load blown

Hahahaha! Ziplock bag with grow tent air inside Mr chicken wang. I was baked outta my tree when i posted that too, SO please ignore. LOL
Dude you know its all good. I'm pretty baked atm too. Excited for my girls to finish up

Realizing I haven't updated for a few days. Yesterday was the start of week 7 and the girls are chugging on. The Fruit Spirit is starting to give some purdy colours again. Hopefully these pics aren't sideways.

Third photo is of the Fruit Spirit, starting to foxtail very lovely.
Fourth is the frosty Vanilla Kush just getting thicc.
Fifth is our mafia dealer, Amnesia Haze.
Sixth is the lovely DC OG, now this strain is something special as it will absolutely put you on tge couch and keep you there.
Seventh photo is my small Strawberry Amnesia. Both those girls are doing okay but they had a rough start. DSC_0988.jpgDSC_0989.jpgDSC_0990.jpgDSC_0991.jpgDSC_0992.jpgDSC_0993.jpgDSC_0994.jpgDSC_0995.jpg

• Like 2

So as predicted the Fruit Spirit girls became unstable as they usually do, started throwing pollen pods so I thought it'd be wise to pull them. The strain for what's supposed to be heavy sativa only takes 7-8 weeks. Monday was the start of week 7 so atleast I'm not pulling them too early. I tried something different by keeping the girls in the pots and trimmed them all down to the buds.

I'll be doing a bud wash in the next day or two and then hang to dry. Hoping for 60g dried from those 3 girls.

A before and after photo, it's dark cause I support eskom by not using any lights.DSC_1008.jpgDSC_1011.jpg

• Like 2

Sup, I finished up my Fruit Spirit girls this morning with cutting them down and budwashing them. Do the budwash fellas, it does the good thing to the things.

Not that much but it's a decent haul for those girls.

JahblessDSC_1019.jpgDSC_1020.jpgDSC_1021.jpgDSC_1023.jpgDSC_1024.jpg

• Like 3

So I haven't really done any veg tent updates for a while?? Forgot when last so here it is, 18 plants. Strains including:
DC OG
Amnesia Haze
Strawberry Amnesia
Lemon Diesel
Bay 11
AK
Blue Dream

So a good little collection so far.

QBs just giving out some great light for such little draw. DSC_1026.jpgDSC_1027.jpg

• Like 4

So apparently I thought there's still a week or so left on some of the girls but after looking at trichs last night it appears the Vanilla Kush and Amnesia Haze girls are ready. Got quite a bit of amber already so either my stoned ass didn't count from the right time since they actually started flowering. LoL no problem for me tho! The Amnesia Haze is indicated as a 10-12 week flowering but is ready now. Both strains have really tastey smells to them, the DC OG I'm going to be trimming and budwashing today too

• Like 1