Pat's Bikini Bottom Perpetual

Pat999

Yo!

So I'm Pat, coming from Cape Town.

I have two tents, one tent for veg with 2 60w Quantum Board with 4000k spec. This tent is a 1m*1m*1.8m.

My second tent is for flowering with a Gavita 6/750DE in a 1.5m*1.5m*2m tent, big 200mm inline fan with filter.

My strains currently going is:

Strawberry Amnesia

Amnesia Haze

White Widow

Vanilla Kush

Dc OG

Fruit Spirit

Almost time to take clones to veg them out.

Blessings!!

Sent from my G3312 using Tapatalk

DSC_0365.thumb.jpeg.dd0d637af442b6cbac2cbf49727b060c.jpeg

DSC_0366.thumb.jpeg.2a48951f6ac3e9e2db9f4cf18eb95a82.jpeg

DSC_0367.thumb.jpeg.e8b4a72f43d9c3a97c9c7bd176d7b554.jpeg

• Like 1

Welcome Pat. Look forward to following your perpetual.

What medium you growing in?

What's up my man. I am growing in Jamie's organic soil. Using BioBizz nutes for now and getting it pHd around 6.8-7.0. Justin has been helping me alot with this soil but usually I just screw up. LoL

His growing in all the crap he talks lol.

I'll leave it up to Pat to comment further hahaha

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Lmao shouldn't you be working my dung is hung with multi nutrients, even the dogs like it.

• 2 weeks later...

morning pat999, sounds like it's gonna be a journey full of bowls n laughs, see ya later..

Hey Mama, thanks for joining up, hopefully we get a good run this time round. I'm gonna bother Justin for help constantly. LoL

Yo!

So the past few days I've been on a bit of holiday, had more problems with the plants so I just took clones as per Justin. I took 36 clones, 6 clones from every strain and then I placed a C99 bean into a jiffy pellet.

So my wanky ass hasn't had the best of luck growing the last few months and it sucks cock. Like the whole gentleman sausage, just all in the mouth at once. It's not pleasant so I'm hoping for a better run this time round.

Also I can't upload photos since the site says it's too big. Not what she said. Disappointed. Anyway maybe I'll come back later to try again

good morning Pat, I think I'm going to enjoy your company on here, now Justin's moved up a level which is awsome cause this site was quiet for all the reasons we all know and I reckon all the mods now this site is going to take off nicely this time....

Have a lekker day boet.:-trip

good morning Pat, I think I'm going to enjoy your company on here, now Justin's moved up a level which is awsome cause this site was quiet for all the reasons we all know and I reckon all the mods now this site is going to take off nicely this time....

LoL yeah I only found out he was a mod the other day. I'll try and keep some company on here for sure

Very nice set up you have going pat, very mooi Bru

Are you soil too....?

Lights wise..?

Crack a smoky 1..

Awe I am in soil, organic type soil and feeding with BioBizz nutes for at the moment. It's Jamie's soil, I went the other day to pick up 200L of it and my little car was straining like a bdsm scene. LoL sorry dude thought I mentioned my lights. For the veg tent I currently have 2 Quantum Boards, they each pull 60w and 4000k spec. I got these from Growopz, I'm very impressed with them so far. For my flowering tent coming up I have a Gavita 6/750w DE in a 1.5*1.5*2m tent

Oh neat and tidy set up for sure, those qb boards are really catching my attention lately.....

I'm speaking to Jaimie today as I'm ordering his Orgasloilux base mix as I've had lots of great stuff, just need to get it to kzn.... Mooi sounds like a cracking set up.....

Oh neat and tidy set up for sure, those qb boards are really catching my attention lately.....

I'm speaking to Jaimie today as I'm ordering his Orgasloilux base mix as I've had lots of great stuff, just need to get it to kzn.... Mooi sounds like a cracking set up.....

I might in the future build a 800/900w QB board light for my flowering if all goes well. I would suggest getting some of them, these two lights are producing better growth than my Mars ii 700w could and that pulled 320w compared to 120w from my two QBs. I'm sure they'll be able to ship it to you bru, I'll be sticking with his soil for a good while

Did I miss something? Something seems different while I was gone and I picked it up logging back on now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did I miss something? Something seems different while I was gone and I picked it up logging back on now.

What do you mean?

Hope it's a good sense of change

Sent from my ALE-L02 using Tapatalk

Naaallllll riiggghhttyyyy then!

Nothing much to report other than noodlin along. New growth and waiting for some roots to appear like a runaway dad after 16 years.

The dome with the large amount of plants always keeps its humidity at tits high level, bottom one was dried out a bit but I got my fingers in there and moistened them up.

Have a jas day, blessings

DSC_0415.thumb.jpeg.2ad9449511a3c142b395290f306fa23a.jpeg

DSC_0420.thumb.jpeg.7a247813a404df6a0a8e59dba0a3a95a.jpeg

Stunning garden bud.

Excited to see everything in bloom. How many plants do you want to flower?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Shot buddy I'm also excited to see it in flowering. This isn't my flowering tent so eager to get the Gavita 6/750 going. I took 36 clones but I'm only going to be growing 16 plants in 15L pots