Organic Grow Take 2

zairek

So I really enjoyed my last grow, thanks to the encouragement and advice of the folks around here, I can now enjoy some really dank indoor. This grow has quite an interesting line up. Thanks to Shadow Assassin for his self-bred and refined AK48, popped 3 of 3, kudos bro. Others in the mix are some crosses from my last grow and some Kandy Kush.

Hope this grow concludes before mid December. Will have to shorten veg period to 4weeks max, leaving 9 weeks max for flower. Just hoping for a problem free veg period....Hope I don't f-up ! Due to time constraints I hope succeed to log the entire grow.. peace

IMG_20170916_185501.thumb.jpg.d020dd1d95084c094961fb9a98275bae.jpg

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks good man, I'm keen to seen the yeild on a short veg period

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks, just hoping for a complete grow by early December. If not will have to leave grow unattended for 2 weeks or so during flower... Doable, but not ideal. Compared to my last grow, I'm noticing what I believe to be Hybrid vigour in action on my crosses from the last grow, plants are growing much faster, looking forward to see the bud formation, will try to produce a few seeds this time as well

They’ll bounce back buddy. No worries. Just don’t overreact with anything.

You gotta be like- What two days darkness!??

Yes Bud, probably the worst two days living without power, but as narnia mentioned, better at 12/12 flip than during flower. Nonetheless something I wasn't prepared for, suggest all noobs research the topic. Here's a pic of badly affected Kandy Kush plant, probably suffering nute burn as well from the guano feed given before flip

IMG_20171011_055118.thumb.jpg.1d06b7a176643469baac7341c2566ce9.jpg

Hey bud

I don’t think the long darkness had anything to do with how those plants look now. I think you can put the blame squarely on that guano you gave them. That doesn’t look like burn to me, but rather a severe pH train smash. I may be wrong, but I base that on the fact that new growth still looks OK.

Please tell me more about the guano product you used.

Yo gents, that plant is in the worst condition, the others are bouncing back nicely with some minor leaf deformity. The guano product is below, never had issues in last grow, but this time my pots are much smaller so maybe I screwed up concentrations together with power failure

IMG_20171011_183833.thumb.jpg.1865b0df2da1ecebfe5671dff3dc8926.jpg