Led grow lights.. And my first grow

Double R

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's at this stage. When you first take your cutting humidity should be almost 100% for the first few days so the leaves can drink. Cause there are no roots to do that at that part of the cuttings life.. As you go 4/5-7 days later your jiffy will slowly start losing some  of its moisture but not dry out. This along with root development will in courage roots to stretch and start searching for moisture.

Rule of thumb that I use is humidity high till I see roots or cuttings start  sweating from leaves (good sign along with fading of the leaves) that roots ate close, only then do I starting leaving a gap for air. Till then she should be warm and snug 

:-peace

I know roots dont like light so i transplanted her into a coco and perlite mix, with sea weed extract.

Hope its the right move

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

I would think so but let's see what the pro have to say. The clones I take always gets placed half way into the seedling soil about a week in so I never really notice a bare root. The roots on mine are usually around the soil, then I pot them.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Man I still can’t get over the fact you’re getting those results under that 20 watt led! It just doesn’t make sense dude!

I have measured the PAR of a similar 10 watt led floodlight I have- and real close it puts out 4000 mmol/m2/s! It diminishes real quick though as you move further away. You could buy 20 of those 20w led floodlights for the price of a digital 600watt setup (incl reflector) and then pull only 400watt!

I’m really interested to see how you yield with that light.