Blue Dream from clone.

CG420za

Awe guys. So this is my grow log which I'm sorta winging. First time I'm growing in soil. Freedom farms premium growing medium. Biobizz nutes and other goodies I bought over the last year.

Took the cuts from mama on the 01/08/2017. Transplanted into pots on the 09/08/2017. Most recent pics were taken today.

Here's a few snaps.

Lets see how it goes... I'm having a small section tonight, my last 10g of the exodus haze Toby[/member], how did yours come out?

Exodus_Haze.thumb.png.b9377e50b31a2860869ef2e9ce7cbaf1.png

Photo_2017-08-09.thumb.png.5b03f8b622ea1f63ce06daad52d74b2c.png

Photo_2017-08-09_2.thumb.png.161c15539ad414aff688b5a50d80276c.png

Photo_2017-08-17.thumb.png.4366a230aba2c2b7f8fe37b2eff0b9c1.png

Photo_2017-08-17_2.thumb.png.a284abcc9fd6ab5fa04c09e8a97c0636.png

Photo_2017-08-17_3.thumb.png.04667b5390bb3a77f0c5263b0375ac4c.png

Photo_2017-08-17_4.thumb.png.84773444833e576d278d202ed6acd6a7.png

Yeah, Blue Dream is one of my classic favourites, very distinctive. :-puffin

As to the Exodus Haze, my outdoor batch produced nicely large dense buds due to no topping, but the reveg batch produced a lot of smaller buds comparatively, but similar in smoke. Not for the beginner, IMO.:-blazed

Yeah, Blue Dream is one of my classic favourites, very distinctive. :-puffin

As to the Exodus Haze, my outdoor batch produced nicely large dense buds due to no topping, but the reveg batch produced a lot of smaller buds comparatively, but similar in smoke. Not for the beginner, IMO.:-blazed

I've never tried BD, so I'm pretty amped for this. Yeah boet, that exodus haze is something else. A little goes a very long way.

• 2 weeks later...
Small update. Took this one on Thursday night. Found 1 spider mite creeping around the cab. Bombed the girls with Pyrol yesterday. Rather safe than sorry. Toby[/member], flip in 1-2 weeks? What do you think? How's the stretch?

How tall is your cab? Picture the plant double in size factoring in your final pot size. But yeah 2 week tops in that cab size with your amount of plants. IMO :-2cents

:-peace

Small update. Took this one on Thursday night. Found 1 spider mite creeping around the cab. Bombed the girls with Pyrol yesterday. Rather safe than sorry. Toby[/member], flip in 1-2 weeks? What do you think? How's the stretch?

How tall is your cab? Picture the plant double in size factoring in your final pot size. But yeah 2 week tops in that cab size with your amount of plants. IMO :-2cents

:-peace

It's 1.9m tall Toby[/member]. 1.7m usable space.

How tall is your cab? Picture the plant double in size factoring in your final pot size. But yeah 2 week tops in that cab size with your amount of plants. IMO :-2cents:-peace

Height might not be the issue but width. Flip it sooner rather than later, IMO:poke

How tall is your cab? Picture the plant double in size factoring in your final pot size. But yeah 2 week tops in that cab size with your amount of plants. IMO :-2cents:-peace

Height might not be the issue but width. Flip it sooner rather than later, IMO:poke

Small update, transplanted the girls on saturday morning. Flipped them yesterday. So now we wait and see...

Here's a pic of one of the babies before the transplant and the cab last night.

Has anyone heard of or tried "leaf stripping"?

Photo_2017-09-09_09_51_27.thumb.png.eae543b8bf82d3850466fa7f549aafc8.png

Photo_2017-09-12_19_03_15.thumb.png.83a9a713eb561aed1bb309988427abed.png

• 2 weeks later...

16 days since flipping. Planning to do some defoliation on day 21.

Ran into a Cal mag deficiency and also found some fungus gnats. Bombed those bitches twice and they're all gone for now.

I'm not feeding at full strength coz I got some burn earlier on. Going with the flow, learning as I go along.

Photo_2017-09-27_20_29_07.thumb.jpg.e230748c7b11ecca30cca8568c42e2bc.jpg

GML (Grand Master Level) on Youtube has tons of vids and live shows on leaf stripping. He hits it hard end week 2, I think to try and avoid too much bruising, and nothing major thereafter. Concur with Justin that mostly you'll see people hitting it at week 3. 

His vids and shows have got some great info, though largely repeating his topping tech, leaf strip, and aggressive flush, over and over. Well worth a look IMO.

GML (Grand Master Level) on Youtube has tons of vids and live shows on leaf stripping. He hits it hard end week 2, I think to try and avoid too much bruising, and nothing major thereafter. Concur with Justin that mostly you'll see people hitting it at week 3.

His vids and shows have got some great info, though largely repeating his topping tech, leaf strip, and aggressive flush, over and over. Well worth a look IMO.

Awe, I've seen a few of his videos. I haven't topped any of these ladies.