Heisenberg's Cabinet Girls

Heisenberg

>

Sup Boys & Girls

Been quiet for a while - Became a Dad, in real life! Lolz

Anyway - I decided it was time to take my growing a little bit more seriously about 45% more seriously. Bought myself a credenza cabinet, one side drawers, the other side 500mm L x 500mm B x 600mm H. (I know its small)

I still need the grow space to be super stealth, as its in my studio which is regularly visited by clients who up until now haven't noticed anything.

SEEDS:

Got a jar 1/4 full of bag seed which is either Lemon Haze or Guava Kush - The jar smells divine, nonetheless.

SOIL:

Master Organics - SuperMix (decomposed bark, vermiculite and compost.  Natural nutrients added)

Master Organics - Patio & Tub Mix

Lights:

100w CFLs | Started off with 40w in Seedling Stage.ezJgsF

ydVCD1x.jpg  ZxtTX6Y.jpg   K7yTeYn.jpg  3RO34S0.jpg   M5XupgH.jpg

I also found an old pH pen in my drawer, back in the days of my fresh water aquarium hobby. Full of dust. I know how expensive these are, so how would I check if its still usable?

x3GzxCN.jpg

Sweeeeet.

Please tell me those trucks are going to be attached to drip trays so you can wheel your plants around?

Any reflectors (DIY or otherwise) for the CFLs? 

-Clean the pH pen with a cleaning solution (not sure what's in the pH probe cleaning solutions but sure could search and find out)

-Soak it in a calibration solution for a few hours

-Calibrate

-Test and keep testing, best obviously if you have a stable test source, such as calibration solution .

Regarding your clients, how are you planning on extracting the smell in a few weeks time lol. Unless you know they coming well ahead of time then you can whip them outta there for a bit. Gonna be tuff when it's flowering though. Gonna have to move that box elsewhere I suspect

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Regarding your clients, how are you planning on extracting the smell in a few weeks time lol. Unless you know they coming well ahead of time then you can whip them outta there for a bit. Gonna be tuff when it's flowering though. Gonna have to move that box elsewhere I suspect

I'll either need to build a Carbon Extraction fan...or hope that my clients love that smell :)

Flip man! I cannot figure out what I'm doing wrong. These plants are nearly two weeks old already.  Help please?

As you can see, all 4 are in containers, 3 in bigger containers than necessary. I have two plants outside that I haven't paid any attention and they turned out perfect. No shrinking or curlingcb9d7f88b5f84e8c5fd87efa31b1b2e5.jpg

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Hey Bud,

Here are my seedlings we pooped at the same time. I have other seeds in small pots which have grown a lot smaller than these. Pic no2 shows the other seedlings which are smaller.

Yes ph could be the issue, remember rain water comes in around 7, my tap water (and we stay in the same area) comes in around 8.351267727f0ef6b5d1026318172c5070b.jpga8d2282976ce65b1c082fa6a0245c725.jpg

Ahoys Heisenberg.

How are they doing bro, any progress?

The CFL's your using are not going to help the ladies much, looks like you got cool whites running there. They come in at 4500k, very white and very little blue.

What you want over those babies are Daylight CFLs 6500k very blue and are perfect for veg. Even if you got warm whites 2700k/3000k they would definitely do a better job there.

Doubt this is the root of the prob, but really doubt she is able to convert much light to energy under those cool whites.

:-peace

Ahoys Heisenberg.

The CFL's your using are not going to help the ladies much, looks like you got cool whites running there. They come in at 4500k, very white and very little blue.

What you want over those babies are Daylight CFLs 6500k very blue and are perfect for veg. Even if you got warm whites 2700k/3000k they would definitely do a better job there.

Doubt this is the root of the prob, but really doubt she is able to convert much light to energy under those cool whites.

I'm not too sure about the kelvin rating being the issue. My led's are 3500k and I go from seed to harvest under those... I think it's more pH/nute/overwatering related.

Ahoys Heisenberg.

I'm not too sure about the kelvin rating being the issue. My led's are 3500k and I go from seed to harvest under those... I think it's more pH/nute related.

Likewise on the 3500k Cob here. I would transplant them into small cups if you can with holes at the bottom for drainage. My seedling soil dries out in about 3 days. The general rule is to put your finger into the soil one knuckle deep and if it's dry you water, I normally do it the next day just to push the roots to seek out water thus give you much better root development.

If you want, you can bring the plants around to my place and we can have a look bud. Promise I won't lock you up hahaha.

Agreed, definitely not the problem guys, but I can guarantee you with the CFLs it makes a much bigger difference with the kelvin rating and the change will  definitely assist.

I can't make any judgement on the use of cfl and my impression was kelvin is kelvin, it's all a bit technical for me.

Gets way to tech for myself too bro :)  Cfls and I have come a long way. Its all just part of the puzzle that makes a grow what it can be, and that little piece is out of place.

And once we help put the other pieces in place as well then  Heisenberg is going to be indulging in some well earned dank :-bankie:-peace

Gets way to tech for myself too bro :)  Cfls and I have come a long way. Its all just part of the puzzle that makes a grow what it can be, and that little piece is out of place.

And once we help put the other pieces in place as well then  Heisenberg is going to be indulging in some well earned dank :-bankie:-peace

100%

Agreed, definitely not the problem guys, but I can guarantee you with the CFLs it makes a much bigger difference with the kelvin rating and the change will  definitely assist.

Agreed. Makes a difference, but I also think it's a medium issue as well due to salty medium

You stay in the same area as I do Heisenberg, pop around with 2 containers for your plants and I will give you some Freedom farms seedling mix. Had to fetch it from Derek himself as the hydro shops here in Cape Town don't stock it. Also invest in their premium mix, but that's after we get her going again.

Ps ...I don't work for FF and have no vested interest lol

Thanx for the info guys. Will read and research and adjust.

Oh yes this is another plant I grew at the same time that stayed outdoors and only got rain water when it rained. See no curling even though the medium is the same.

a3245344c55b29d3a7902257fa05195b.jpg

Thanx for the info guys. Will read and research and adjust.

Oh yes this is another plant I grew at the same time that stayed outdoors and only got rain water when it rained. See no curling even though the medium is the same.

a3245344c55b29d3a7902257fa05195b.jpg

Rain water comes in at around 7.0, what are you watering at? Also it only rains say once a week if that so had time for the wet / dry cycle