Organic soil- indoor grow

Brown-dawg

Organics gurus got you covered on the pH and amendments :-gthumb... A few more bob :-2cents on the fabric pots:

Elevate them as much as you're able to, to allow some airflow. It'll help them dry out more evenly. Even just a couple cms will help. Can't tell from the pic if they are already.

If the bottom inch of the fabric pots are soggy af, which is often the case I find with mine, could try a small layer of hydroton on the bottom, next transplant (if you haven't already and you're potting up), and/or an intermittent, or thermostat controlled, heating pad underneath provided it doesn't raise ambient temps/root zone too much.

I'm not in soil, but often the top of the medium will be dry and a small bamboo probe or feel of the bottom of the pot is moist.

Right.  Excellent idea gonna do that right now!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So happy they doing so much better bud. To much love can be a bad thing , sometimes they need to be left to do there own thing . Looks like it may be flowering , what strain ?

That little one is an unknown from a friend. He's not much into names

Yup. I'm learning to leave them be, I'm glad you think they're looking better. Those were the saddest two last time I posted.

You got two cmh lights? Wow..16k? Where did you get yours from?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

That's going at it balls to the wall

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

He he he. Try never do stuff in half measures. Gets me into trouble often but that's the way it is

Imo if I may, if you are not comfortable with growing as I am I wouldn't get too involved in putting together your own soil mix, get something from Freedom Farms or Jamie and take it from there. From my little experience I would genuinely get a good quality mixed soil, takes a lot of the guess work for a beginner like me lol

Id love to help you out where i can. Interesting symptoms

@justin. I agree with you no doubt. Im myself thinking of cmh. I came across futurama selling a 630w grow light KIT for 8k. Any experience with futurama?

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

No idea bud. Are they an online store? I always feel one has a better response should things go wrong when buying from a shop to say rather than an online store.

Where will the product need to be returned to should things break?

How long do you intend vegging? I can already see that plant running out of space quickly with the flowering stretch.

I'm going to keep them in veg till I have a nice even canopy, maybe till the 16. I've got at least 1.5m of space above the light so I hope that will be enough