Is she a male?

Guest Slummies

Guest Slummies

Morning Everyone,

I am currently 3 weeks into the flowering stage of my first grow. I have germinated 2 seeds that came in a mixed bag and they're beautiful. One looks Sativia dominant and the other Indica.

But now I may have run into my first problem!

I have looked at them closely and I see the ball sacks. Anyone with experience care to comment, before I remove them and dump them outside?

*Edit: The plant is 11 Weeks old and showed white wispy pistills which made me think they're female. But now we 3 weeks into flowering.

1_zps3vnrmmxq.jpg

2_zpsxk0kdnmo.jpg

Many Thanks!

Guest Slummies

Ah man, I am pretty disappointed. 11 weeks of hard work and nurturing. 

Well, on wards and upwards. I got some GSC Auto that has just sprouted. Ill germinate another GSC and focus my attention there.

:(

Guest Slummies

Thanks for the feedback guys

So, i couldnt kill the male.. too much love. So i have moved him out the grow tent and in a sunny spot in the garden. Also cut his ties that kept him bent (did some LST on it) see how he goes.

So the Sativa Dominant (I only say that because she is much taller and skinnier than the boy) is now in the grow tent on her own. (I am germinating and have a GSC sprouting which is a week old, but she is in the germinating box)

Here is the sativa:

Sat3_zpssu27stwm.jpg

Sat4_zpsgmnrwuah.jpg

Sat5_zps2th7cfu0.jpg

It will still seed your crop and anybody else's crop in your area , pull it and throw it away lol

Agreed, there's no point in keeping that male. It's tough after nurturing the plant so well but we all go through it. Part of the process :-meditate

Guest Slummies

Dry his leaves and roll yourself a cannagar

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

Shot bru, but he has already been destroyed. I'll try it next time if a male pops

• 2 weeks later...
Guest shadowassasin

Its kak as you say you natured it for so long and its not what you want. 

I like to play when i grow reg seeds and try guess the sex ratio. there is a vid on you tube some where that i watched. I do it mainly for fun. 

cant say it works or it does not. as some times seems very close other times not really.