Jump to content

Chris Jay

Regular Member
  • Posts

    623
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Chris Jay

  1. @Za Weed Lover I am sorry to hear your issues. I have used GSR since they were taken over by new owners a few years ago. All I can say is unreal genetics. i have since also started working as a freelancer with them, doing some content. But besides that I have also promoted their genetics far and wide. Their after sales service has been exceptional to clients I have referred to them, and they have also been very happy. Infact, no bias at all cause I dont particularly like indoor, I smoked some of their sour Gelato hydroponically grown and can say it was one of the best smokes I have had in my life. i have not tried Biltong and Buds, but what I have seen and heard they are great. Suggestion: contact them, give them a report back. Put your growing mediums down, how you germinated etcccc. All these companies need people like us to give them good feedback so they can grow themselves. It all helps at the end of the day. A mate stuffed the germination process up, contacted them, and bang , new seeds arrived. GSR are a top company and definitely growing places. have to look at your growing environment. Also remember its been a kak weather year. Where I am plants are dying due to hot dry air, drought, animals are eating them cause they have nothing else to eat. Then the bloody rain comes and washes what is left away. So keep persevering and you will come right. @PsyCLown "Although it does not sound like an issue which BnB would be responsible for as they are basically just re-sellers. " Majority of banks/breeders worldwide are just resellers. There are a very limited amount of quality breeders with good genetics. Take Barneys Farm for instance. They won HT cups, and it was seeds from another breeder in truth.
  2. Heads up. Looks like we ( cannabis community ) will have the first legit cannabis cup, right here in South Africa. The 113th annual agricultural show hosted in Bathurst ( 2,3,4 April ) is more than likely going to have a cannabis category this year. They are definately allowing cannabis companies to attend and promote their goods. More info to follow. This was the past event, I felt guilty as my only competition was other exotic fruits and culinary herbs. So to you growers who would like to enter, please start growing or choose a plant you would like to enter. I hope its going to be a success like last years. After this years event I might have to move to another country. I will post updates here. All will be finalised by the 15th Jan 2020. Any local cannabis companies wishing to attend, please pm me and I will gladly tell you more info or book your place. "Unusual exhibits at this year's home and garden section were two very healthy dagga potplants" https://hotboxshow.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/2019-04-04-cannabispromoter.jpg
  3. "Jacks is always in the middle of some drama or the other. One starts to wonder where the problem lies. Strange how one name can pervasively and consistently alienate. From a little old local forum, to international industry leaders. " When I was banned the 2nd time. This is unreal. So I am sitting here working on new years cause the work is piling up and life needs maintenance. This comment below just makes me smile. Alemo you beaut. If you knew the day I had today alone, you would say I am big trouble. And hells bells yes I am. Alienating, not at all bro, bringing alot together, people, passions. Guys tried damn hard to crush, belittle and ridicule me, my work and life. Guys I did not even know. What that does is make you stronger. You see when you have a passion follow it. I did not just ban people off weed.co.za for no reason, it was because they were being abusive, childish or a waste of time. Time is life and there is not an unlimited time. Much love, and hope you are growing lovely beans. 8am - found out my neighbour threatened to kill my foreman, so ran to his house to threaten him. He drove up to apologise and shake hands with the dude. Job done. 9am - goats are loose, walk 1 km to find them while trying to speak with Reeferman in Canada. 10am - stop off at a patients house while walking home to say sorry, and goat shit. I will drop off the cococannabutter later, but had a dik black coffee and a laugh. Collected 3 new potential walking sticks. Whoop whoop. 11am - loxion dog comes in and starts rauling one of my dogs, dog fight. First kinda dog fight in 4 years. All dogs fine. 12am - finally make that long distance call, plan, prep. Just a day in the life of a stoner I guess.
  4. Come on guys and gals, no pictures of pets. I know for fact cannabis community is a big lover of animals. So this topic is random pictures of your pets. Just some cattle this morning browsing.
  5. hi RampageZA Glad to see you still around. You PCcase grow was something I wont forget. @stinky"Does weed.co.za still operate their user forums ?" Sorry no and never again. A few people have asked, but never again. No ways. Nada. It was great until babylon moved in and used money and vapes. Vapes were a fairly new thing then. Terrible times for cannabis and kinda where the industry is heading. Sad reality.
  6. Hey Batista Lowrider from weed.co.za forum. Glad to reconnect and good to see you still growing.
  7. Thanks for the win on the picture of the month. I received my glass bong from highco and its being used very well, still used.However the bowl broke, any good suggestions where i can get another one?
  8. High Guys Decided to give our local and lekker forum a go again. Always good being part of communities especially having something in common, cannabis. Looking forward to an exciting new year. For those of you that dont know. I used to run a forum long ago on weed.co.za, after a couple years, building wifi networks and a new life on a farm in the eastern cape I got involved in the cannabiz again. Its going into its 3rd year now and going from strength to strength. Looking forward to 2020 and building more networks and overgrow the system. Trust you all have had a good 2019 and wishing you the best in 2020. Chris. www.instagram.com/cannabispromoter www.facebook.com/groups/freedomtogrow
×
×
  • Create New...