Jump to content

Chris Jay

Regular Member
  • Posts

    626
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    18

Everything posted by Chris Jay

  1. Ahh not really, and totally worth it. Get goats, that is alot of hard work, especially when people have trained them as house pets. Luckily its all coming together and they have found their place. Love turning compost, when I get the energy or want to let off steam. Cheers.
  2. Naaaice prizes. I am going to enter. Just thinking of a good winner picture to take.
  3. @CreX Totally homemade. Generally no external resources, all locally claimed stuff. I make compost throughout the year and use a variety of manures from the farm and neighbours. External resources are epsom salts from a friends mine, I will be buying molasses soon and collecting kelp from the beach to make a tea. Go as far as chopping my own wood and using the ash for the soil too.
  4. I must say you did inspire me. But I sold all my indoor equipment long ago. Oh I lie, I still have two custom boxes for drying biltong and vegging clones. My days of tinkering are long over sadly. But I am subbed to your post and would like to see your development.
  5. until

    Full steam ahead. Cannabis has its own category at this years agricultural show. It will be under "fresh farm produce" and ironically "Pot Plants". Anyone is welcome to enter their plant and I can assure you the prizes will be epic. Any businesses that would like to attend please contact me directly as I am the organizer for this event. Still finalizing pricing and a few small details. But had the "big yes" from the Agricultural Society and Director of the Bathurst Showgrounds.
  6. Good content and nice articles. For anyone who is interested juicing cannabis is brilliant for the body. Dr Ben Dlamini taught me this many moons ago. The eSwatini activist swears that steeping one leaf in hot water is what kept him so healthy in life. It is delicious, earthy and refreshing. My chicken loves adding weed leaves to smoothies. Always delicious smoothies, mix with whatever fruit, veggies we have. Something that is fairly hard to find is shelled hemp seeds, but when you do, you wonder why its not a staple meal. You can throw these seeds on anything, in anything or just eat raw. Actually was chatting to a man close to me just the other day, talking about cannabis and looking at his plants. Quickly whipped up some hemp milk for him from hulled hemp seeds. Just add water, blend. Viola. Did you know cannabis seeds are the most nutritious seed in the world? It beats flax by miles.
  7. Abis Inc is deep in the thick of cannabis edibles, a huge variety of quality products. i gave most of mine to a medical patient who really enjoyed them and helped. They have candies, tinctures, lollipops, teas et al. They also very cool people. Actually sang to the owner the other day. And I dont sing. Abis Inc also works with many other well known, reputable bakers and makers. PS they are not a customer of mine, just supported these people since they were trolled online by some sick cannabis community members.
  8. @Mr_Nice_Guy Well bloody done man. I got as far as "Pics 1&2 before I cleaned,sterilized,painted ". Never went further. But it is a perfect grow cabinet. I have seen guys do vegging, flowering and cloning in a cab like that. Look at doing short flowering plants and you will be amazed how much goodness you can squeeze into that cab.
  9. Was planning to get in contact with him again. He really is one of the best breeders in the world, love his strains and ethos. Do you remember Africanna the strain?
  10. High So fnnn amped that bubble bags are being produced locally by a very cool gent indeed. Sad to say I have not pulled my act together and made hash yet, party party party. Already had agony from the "original" bubble bag man about this bags, cause the po*s has the patent on bubble bags. Pot politrix. But even he complimented the bags design and development. Anyway. Fullmelt filtration bags are unreal, best bags I have ever seen. I have used about 3 different types of bubble bags in my life. So amped to use these, dont know what is stopping me. But here is the intro I made for the company. No this is not sponsored content was lucky enough to get sample bags because reliased I knew this guy since he was at varsity, used to help him out with his studies . So glad he decided to do this and make something much needed in SA. These bags are really the real deal in concentrates and extraction. The world is coming back to bubble hash and its only getting better. Got some unreal cherry bomb bubble hash from a mate up the north coast recently, you could smell it from a mete away. The owner is a young dude, new into cannabis but has been investigating and blowing himself up for years. I will post the final product once I have pulled my head out my arse. PS any of you guys remember my Powerpoint presentation from about 15 years ago using stockings. Would love to find it. The joint in the PPS took 20 minutes to smoke. power malawi hash was made.
  11. Have you guys ever seen a dagga surf board. I see alot of people on here or for growing only But there is a world cannabis out there and WE need to support all cannabis businesses. Hemp companies in SA are getting alot of crap from the powers that be and its very difficult for them to sustain their businesses. I was fortunate enough to cross paths with an amazing hemp pioneer who was using hemp to make surfboards and deepsea *flippers*. He made a hemp board for my dad, old ballie surfer from Durbs. It was custom made on the South Coast by South Coast Customs. One of the most amazing things I have ever laid my eyes on. The leaves were from NguniSeeds strain tribal vision and super imposed on the board. I dont think the business is still running and he has moved onto bigger things. But was just reminded to me on FB about this board in memories, so thought I would share. The board is a short board, 6.4in. Its lighter, stronger and faster. An amazing gift from an amazing person. Surfs up, but you cant smoke it.
  12. Why, the strain has been in SA for years. I saw one of the best marketing blurbs about herijuana ever. Guy posted on a forum: " I would like a refund for my seeds, this stuff is too strong and I wont be growing it again." Or something along those lines.
  13. Another top Podcast show that is updated weekly. Andrew and Dean interview, review a wide range of cannabis products. Awesome young guys who also have an online store with bongs, beans etc..... Check them out. Always entertaining, sometimes crazy. Sub, like, share.
  14. Cool. Looking forward to seeing your heri's. Its also one of my favorite strains. Last smoked it in 2010. Hopefully not too many challenges for you. Good growing.
  15. Well it does not seem anyone smokes less weed. So lets pull the gat out this topic. What camoflauge you talking about? I love camo, came up with my own design once. How is this for a grandaddy camo. I used to be admin on international mullet hunters association. This is one of the best kills* ever, the guy who posted it was legendary. * Kill is taking a decent shot of a mullet.
  16. Personally I think you should all smoke less weed! Awesome grow tips, indoor and outdoor under this topic, but back to topic please. Hey check what I saw after walking home, camoflauge:
  17. Not many are sure about me, even people who kinda know me are not to certain. An activist who came through to a gig was a bit nervous about being in my presence, I said that is good, he knows his place. But I am a gentleman to gentlemen, businessmen, no contract necessary!!!!! I believe in a handshake, words and loyalty. And i am fucken funny even in deathly situations, missing teeth, blood dripping I will always crack a joke. i often laugh at my own jokes. Enjoy this ride until they ban me again.
  18. Chris Jay

    Camouflage

    Damn man. Bringing back sooo many memories. How good are these guys.
  19. Fuck dude no sorries, hey check a butterfly I must go to my neighbour for a beer and skyfe. Check the music section. Move like camoflauge.
  20. Chris Jay

    Camouflage

    Talking about camouflage in another post with @Mambawana This song came to mind. Top class, Alcyon Massve promised to come to SA to do a gig if it was made legal. Maybe its time to contact them. How are these lyrics. Talkin
  21. Camouflaging plants is much more difficult and according to a very good source, cannabis can be pinpointed via satellite within 2 metre squares. Its done through the colours I think. Traditional african way is with mielies, very clever and a necessity. Other ways I used to use when it was highly illegal and I was living in a townhouse was using extreme strains ( ducksfoot and pine tar kush ) , also training plants, you can literally make a plant grow along the ground, behind pots,or anywhere you like. My mother caught me growing when I was 16, told her it was a biology experiment. Had it under a little bit of lightin my room, put it outside for some sun. She was no dumbass. So quickly had to remove it, planted it in soiil behind a hedge at a mates place. Trust my luck went away over december holidays came back to my mate in trouble, the plant had towered above the hedge and could be viewed throughout the garden. So it was harvested early and dried on the roof. Smoking less weed since it was legal - Back to topic stoners.
  22. @Mambawana Very clever idea. someone who browses this site often I am sure. He showed me his chooks and as I was walking inside I got the smell. Realised I had just walked past a very quiete extraction fan. He needed decoy plants. There are a couple plants, fynbossies and groundcovers that I am certain contain the terpene closest to cannabis, myrcene. Luckily i have lots, love the smell.
  23. Thats companion planting. My decoy plants are literally decoys. I was so excited about the judgement on the 18th that I planted two bushes outside my front door ( decoy plants ). Its plants you can show people with no problems and no paranoia. ie when the cops drove past me, I stood in front of a 3 metre bush and pointed in the other direction ( decoy ). Old grower mate taught me the art of decoy.
  24. Hmmm growing has always been fun to me and a bit of challenge always dealing with Gaia. Dont be too paranoid, but keep your girls safe. People being busted everyday for something that is legal for private and adult use/cultivation. A good idea is to have decoy plants, something I have always done. Even had a officer and liquor license guy arriving at my house once shouting out the van saying dont worry we already have had a whiskey and smoked a joint Chris,let us in!!! They were ironically here to buy a pig. This picture was taken just after they left.
×
×
  • Create New...