Organic Indoor Soil Grow

zairek

Wow, the final hurdle in dry and cure then for the long awaited smoke report. Great job Z

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Thanks for the encouragement along the way bro JH420. The offspring from this grow below. A big fat Buddha's sister seed. Man, am I happy today. Thanks to all. Plan another grow soon, in fact beans soaking as we speak. Got the seeds from a local 420sa member Shadow Assassin. Will post the log here. Peace

IMG_20170904_190908.thumb.jpg.b4baa4bcb7e83f988f75326a5c290d8f.jpg

Hey Zairek

Where did you buy that 400w bulb and how much did it cost??? I'm looking for a nice one like that.

Hi Shane got it from a local electrical wholesaler for about 120 bux. Try ARB electrical...

Darn 400W packed up today, unimpressed with about 9 week lifespan, will take it to electrical store tomorrow for testing. Went back to my trusty 250W Philips HPS, already 5years old and about 25 weeks of use .

Actually a very pleasant smoke, a heavy heady effect at first that feels like your body is getting locked down, quickly followed by deep philosophical but positive reflections. About a 1/4 way through the joint I felt a distinct release from the lock down which allowed me to enjoy the physical energetic aspects of the effect of Buddha's Sister,  I found myself hanging off my pull-up bar without any joint or muscle pain. Overall a flavourful smoke, with distinctly different tastes on the in-and exhales. Recommended for those seeking to treat medical conditions. This strain will take you to a better place and gently bring you back feeling more balanced and at peace.

Selected 3 grams of seeded popcorn buds of the Buddha's Sister....

Buds were firm, cured for about a week, distinctive crack when broken apart.. smell, is strong,... Licorice almost. More to follow

One week cure? No paranoia? Busted lungs? I smoked 2 week cured bud, that shit had us tripping balls, praying to the lord for help :-hilarious

• Like 1

Selected 3 grams of seeded popcorn buds of the Buddha's Sister....

Buds were firm, cured for about a week, distinctive crack when broken apart.. smell, is strong,... Licorice almost. More to follow

One week cure? No paranoia? Busted lungs? I smoked 2 week cured bud, that shit had us tripping balls, praying to the lord for help :-hilarious

Hahaha , so it was just perfect then?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Sativa was great, not as sweet smelling and complex in aromas as the Buddha's Sister. At the end of day, smoke reports are wholly subjective and dependent on just too many variables, including the reporters tolerance, I bet most reporters were already puffing or chomping on something before the report...  yeah the longer cured the better, but I did fold the bud in a envelope and place on my ballast for 1 hour (about 65C).

Yo bro J, got another grow on the go, some AK48 from another forumite , sweet cheese, Kandy kush and some offspring from this grow. So, kinda interesting, gonna stick with 250w MH and HPS throughout, so not expecting mega yields, but will rather focus on flowering many plants in smaller 5litre pots. Definitely looking forward to some good times OG Kush is a great smoke great feeling really enjoying it, the Sativa flowered for just on 100 days, chopped her yesterday, also makes for good buzz. Ciao

Hey Zairek

Where did you buy that 400w bulb and how much did it cost??? I'm looking for a nice one like that.

Hi Shane got it from a local electrical wholesaler for about 120 bux. Try ARB electrical...

Darn 400W packed up today, unimpressed with about 9 week lifespan, will take it to electrical store tomorrow for testing. Went back to my trusty 250W Philips HPS, already 5years old and about 25 weeks of use .

Turns out my E40 lamp holder had a loose connection, lamp still running fine