Writers needed...

420SA

420SA's going to have a new extension added to the website in the nearby future in the form of a online News/Magazine site. It will be linked to this forum and members will be able to comment on articles and some members will be able to write articles themselves.

Which brings me to ask if anyone would be keen on voluntarily writing articles for our new mag section? It could be a news article or any topic you have knowledge on or feel strongly about. It could be a tutorial as well. You'll still be posting under the same anonymous Nick that you have on this forum. Each article will go through me for approval and a quick proof read after which your article will be published live. 

Let me know if you'd be keen :thumbups

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi. What sort of writing are you looking for? In terms of content - articles filled with facts punting legalization, a day in the life of an everyday stoner, knowledge share articles? :)

Sent from mTalk

Any content really @420friendlycity that has to do with cannabis, but everyone please be prepared for rejection. Being a good writer requires a talent for it and not everyone has that talent. Nevertheless your input will always be appreciated