West Coast OG Auto - selfie seed run

TheLazyFisherman

• 2 weeks later...

Woah hahah that is high, how big where the plants when you started the 450ppm twice a day? Did you go for such a stretch? 

Just a note, you know bout the reason why people don't use synthetic nutrients in living soil - cause it kills the microbes - so just keep that in mind when you pouring the runoff in your garden. 😬 it will destroy the micro biome of any living soil, especially in a pot where soil is little. 

A good documentary for any kinda grower to watch -  it's on Netflix too, roll a fatty, sit back and treat yourself, it's a goood one 😁

• Like 3

18 hours ago, TheLazyFisherman said:

Thanks NP. Yor i really can't give you specifics....i think before preflower. I dump the runoff on lawn and ground plants, better than flushing down the toilet i guess i don't know lol

Ahh yeah that's not too earlyHahah I get you, but you would be surprised. It's actually the other way around. 

In the short term you are "feeding" the plants with the leftover synthetic nutrients, so you may see them looking greener for a couple days after giving the feed, but in the long run you are compromising and destroying the life in your soil micro biome. not sure how much you care about it, but it's basically a global epidemic and people choose to be blissfully unaware even if all information was presented. we're at a point where we can no longer sustainably use synthetic fertilizers, that documentary explains it nicely 😁 

to keep them smaller you gotta reduce feed, play between quater to half strength for feeding they will slow down

• Like 2

Just now, Naughty.Psychonaut said:

Ahh yeah that's not too earlyHahah I get you, but you would be surprised. It's actually the other way around. 

In the short term you are "feeding" the plants with the leftover synthetic nutrients, so you may see them looking greener for a couple days after giving the feed, but in the long run you are compromising and destroying the life in your soil micro biome. not sure how much you care about it, but it's basically a global epidemic and people choose to be blissfully unaware even if all information was presented. we're at a point where we can no longer sustainably use synthetic fertilizers, that documentary explains it nicely 😁 

to keep them smaller you gotta reduce feed, play between quater to half strength for feeding they will slow down

I got u thanks. And they would definitely been much smaller with organics🤦😂

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, TheLazyFisherman said:

I got u thanks. And they would definitely been much smaller with organics🤦😂

lol why do you say that? 

the discrepancy with organics being slower is because people have lost touch with organics and struggle to get it right. 

when you talk to a organic guru you'll see it moves extremely fast, just as fast as hydro and some cases faster. 

99.99% of newer growers who do "organics" just use normal soil and biobizz then call it organic, but their plants are stunted literally from day one all the way through. when a plant is moving slow but looks 100% healthy - it's stunted - and that's why people think organics is slower.

I've outgrown synthetic/hydo growers a numbers of times with my own living soil. Takes a couple years to get there, but once you there you drastically scale down visiting the grow stores and nurseries all together. 

but we can't compare or view synthetics and organics in the same light at all, because worm poo and piss is sustainable, I source it right in in my back yard, no need to break shit down to make my nutes, no need for manufacturing factories and all the pollution that goes along with bringing a bottle of nutes to the shelf, no need for plastics all that shit and then in the end the use of synthetics is also harmfull in so many ways long before you consume it. so it's just two completely different things in the end. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Fire! 1

• 4 weeks later...