Choc gelato

Pants

So outdoor season 2 is starting to flower, after the mostly successful Pineapple Express last year, took my learnings and planted in a better spot.

The girls this year is a @TotemicChocolate gelato and doing great.

Germinated late October, transplanted into the bed 13 Nov with Dynomyco and Elemental blend, watered in with Explogro. 

Did a top dress the weekend of more elemental blend and work castings this weekend, as the zig-zagging of preflower is showing. Also took 6 cuttings and has 3 root like never before.

2832F702-41B4-4D40-8ED3-11C683D2766E.JPG

IMG_7294.jpeg

IMG_7326.jpeg

IMG_7461.jpeg

IMG_7473.jpeg

IMG_7474.jpeg

IMG_7475.jpeg

IMG_7477.jpeg

IMG_7478.jpeg

• Like 6

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Here we go. It’s a battle of buds and stalks against the south easter. Let’s hope the branches hold as they are starting to seriously sag.

The fan leaves are also seriously canoeing, which I’m attributing to the wind stress unless anyone has other ideas.

ced9a838e13753b30efa8063ca0eb39e.jpg
4f7dabbca92ffac36c449f9daf76a9ec.jpg
aa34ebf67a41f70b6993e5fcbc087d00.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...

So finally finished the chop, took a couple of lunchtimes and a skip out for the expo. This grow was a breeze, no pest issues and one bud had what might have been a bit of budrot that was chucked. Locally bred seems to be the way, well done brother @Totemic

Currently hanging in a slightly warm slightly humid environment so hold thumbs not too much gets lost. Well ventilated so hopefully nothing unwanted creeping in.

Nugs are great size and solid. Smells I’ll update later as it’s still freshly cut grass a bit

5536ffdb9d8f8a1034bc0b42b0f3f5bb.jpg
1fad6965dfdc8ffb29d6777f6eaa5b89.jpg

• Like 7

• 1 month later...

So the smoke report is top.

Very earthy, nice change after all the candy and fruits I’ve grown lately.

Got a buddy who is obsessed with it. Looking for more seeds like a madman. Seeing his reaction I was thinking of enter ring it in the stonedolympics homegrown comp. Actually never been, anyone with experience?

Ended with about 80g of top nugs and did a (poorly) bubble hash run with the trim and popcorn, with some other trim and stuff as well.
My drying area was off as well, 24 °C and around 75% hum, so after 2 weeks and still no snap I stuck them in open terploc bags in the fridge, seemed to work. Had a humidity meter and got them closed and steady at 64-62. Lucky to not get any mold as the area is very well ventilated

Bud shots up soon. Ended with about 80g of top nugs and did a (poor) bubble hash run with the trim and popcorn, with some other trim and stuff as well. Got about 10g

• Like 4