Seed Preservation

SkunkPharm

Howzit,

Anyone out there doing preservation of genetics? Any one who would like to share genetics?

Genetic preservation definition:

This is how I see it.

Buying a pack of seeds and planting them all. Separate the males from the females. Collect the pollen from all the males. Pollinate all the females. Collect the seeds. Life times worth of growing and you have plenty of seeds to share with your friends.

Pollen chucking is not hard every one can do it. Seeds should not be a monopoly controlled by a few. Genetic diversity is key.

rant for the day done

oh and if anyone wants to share lent me know I have a couple of seeds lying around if you want to swop mostly regs but that is what I am into.

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 2

14 minutes ago, TheLazyFisherman said:

This is the reason I want try my hand at making auto fem seeds from a auto fem seed. Seeds should be free

I have some reg auto seeds if you want to get a male and pollenate your fems.

getting the timing right with fem autos is quite a mission

Edited by SkunkPharm
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, SkunkPharm said:

Howzit,

Anyone out there doing preservation of genetics? Any one who would like to share genetics?

Genetic preservation definition:

This is how I see it.

Buying a pack of seeds and planting them all. Separate the males from the females. Collect the pollen from all the males. Pollinate all the females. Collect the seeds. Life times worth of growing and you have plenty of seeds to share with your friends.

Pollen chucking is not hard every one can do it. Seeds should not be a monopoly controlled by a few. Genetic diversity is key.

rant for the day done

oh and if anyone wants to share lent me know I have a couple of seeds lying around if you want to swop mostly regs but that is what I am into.

Pretty much my mission actually, but with some selection of the males/females for the next generation. Covid and the lockdown pushed me to help supply the local market that really needed it then. From early next year i should be able to do my releases through the forum again as always at no cost to the forum members.

Edited by Totemic
  • Like 3
  • Fire! 2