My CBD Grow

Ponica

My wife got me some Purple Power CBD seeds (Femenized Auto) from the Green Smoke Room.

I totally messed it up though, I got over confident and sloppy, I think I added too much perlite , over watered and too much nutrients. she's a bit stunned. The perlite started making thick layers of pond scum, So I replaced the grow medium but from the pic as you can see it came back a little but.  But at least it recovered  and looks like its growing again.
I'm not familiar with auto flowers but the below plant started making pistils right away. Not sure if its because it was stressed or if it is just how they are.

Purple-Power-CBD.png

In the same tent I have 2 other plants. When I realized i stuffed up on the Purple Power CBD's I went and bought a different CBD plant but this time a clone Dont kow the name. On the pot when I bough it it read "NARC"  Try find NARC when searching relating to weed ,Narcotic this narcotic that so I'm now sure what CBD plant it is.

And this clone growing like MAD!

CBD clone in the back and just normal regular unknown seed in the front also doing quite well. (With the little CBD Purple power in the back for reference)

all.png

Why is it that all of my grows have a light "Green" leaf colour yet no sign of stress or nutrient burn or any sort of deficiency. When I got the clone the leafs were a very dark green and had some nutrient burn but as I do as I always do the plant is growing happily and the dark green leaf colour became a lighter green . When ever I look at other growers plantd they are also a darker green.

I'm tempted to add nitrogen, but not sure if I should. ?

Edited by Ponica
fixed
  • Like 3

17 hours ago, Ponica said:

Not sure if its because it was stressed or if it is just how they are.

That autoflower plant isn't going to produce much, especially after a medium change during intense stress. That's the con about autoflowers in my opinion. If it were a photoperiod you could just keep it in veg until it's better and then flip. If it were my plant I'd chuck it and start again, but if I were you I'd keep it and try my best to get as much from it as possible, even if it ended up being only 5g 😆 you'll learn a lot from the experience. 

45 minutes ago, Ponica said:

Tripart

If you are using Tripart (Terra Aquatica/formerly GHE) correctly and following the ratios on the bottles you shouldn't be getting deficiencies. Something would then either be wrong with your medium or your pH. I would wager that your pH isn't low enough either in the feed or the medium. 

• Like 1

Just need more information ^^ Yellowing of leaves can have several reasons.. most are not nutrition related. By what you said, I would lean heavy to over watering to get the top yellow. Nutrition stress is usually shown even over the full plant. As you said you watered to much... the clones might show you the finger just later as the Auto. Changing substrate on a Auto is a very very bad idea. You will stun the plant 100% and 2 weeks go off the grow time. Happens in veg, there is no big harvest coming your way anyhow. I agree with @Ill_Evan, rip it out and start over. And put the auto seed in the final pot straight away, 10-20 liter pot. 

Next is light.. what light you use? I don't really think you have yellowing by light stress / heat stress, but you might want to raise that Auto plant a lot higher, poor thing will get hardly 200-400 micromole PAR down there.

Don't think is pH.. the big fan leaves would tell other story.

So would end with to long to moist and you have over water damage. Let the ladies dry up properly before you feed next time.

• Like 3