Goodvibes

@Goodvibes what's up man, hope you are well! :-stoned

woah, black domina you say, is it by Sensi seeds? where did you get the seed from or was it a clone?

by the looks of the fading yellow leaves that plant looks like it's not eating anymore, but I see she's in a pot, so you must have stopped feeding her? is this right? or did the plant start fading out like that by herself?

if she faded by herself you know she's done for. 

I see quite a lot of white pistils still, which tells me the buds are still growing. the buds also look like they can pack on quite a bit more weight, but it wont do that if you stopped feeding her. also don't know if it's genetics. 

I generally only stop feeding and checking trichomes once around 70 to 80% of all pistils have turned brown or shrivel up. 

You have white pistils at the very top of your buds, those are generally the first ones to turn brown when the buds stop developing, which tells me you stopped feeding her too early or not feeding her enough throughout. 

right now would be a good time for you to grab a good jewlers loupe or macro lense for your phone to start checking trichomes. 

if you don't wana do that and you're not serious or into growing really and just want this one plant to turn out OK and make you high then I guess there's gona be very little difference for you in waiting for the perfect time to harvest and harvesting right now. 

it's only really when selling it, growing for the purpose of satisfying masses, or for the connoisseur home grower that these subtle changes make big differences. 

hope this helps at all 

🤙 

Yeah I got the seed from a buddy who to bought his seeds from president seeds. And yes I have stopped feeding her but I have all these friends telling me to harvest but I think they just want to smoke my plant in a hurry haha but what your saying sounds correct, I was feeling like she needs more time as s some of the trichomes haven't ambered yet as much as I hoped. So thank you very much for your feed back. It's much appreciated 💯🤜

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Goodvibes said:

Yeah I got the seed from a buddy who to bought his seeds from president seeds. And yes I have stopped feeding her but I have all these friends telling me to harvest but I think they just want to smoke my plant in a hurry haha but what your saying sounds correct, I was feeling like she needs more time as s some of the trichomes haven't ambered yet as much as I hoped. So thank you very much for your feed back. It's much appreciated 💯🤜

Only a pleasure brother! 👌 

Do you know if the breeder of the seed was Sensi Seeds, the original breeder of the Black Domina strain, or does President Seeds create their own seeds? or are they just a bank?

I have seen a few black domina plants, but I have to be completely honest with you, that phenotype you have there looks very much like a random bag seed. 

Nothing you did so it's not your fault. 

I am trying to point out that Black Domina is a 90-100% Indica. that plant is displaying mostly Sativa growth charactaristics. a few other things also point out that it might not be Black Domina, but it could just be that President Seeds tried to create their own Black Domina seeds by crossing it with something "nice" and ended up making only F1 generation which means almost every seed popped is gona look different, and you just got the seed that carries less Black Domina genetics and more of whatever it was crossed with. 🤷‍♂️ 

Hopefully she smells and tastes nice  🤠