The art of joint rolling

Was pleased to be part of the Joint rolling competition last weekend at the GRCC. Having a lekker debate on FB, and personally believe this competition is great for activism. Here is some video from the event. Personally never seen or entered a joint rolling comp, but it was alot of fun. Big difference rolling on a stage, sealing your joint under the clock than chilling at home rolling a spliff. There were a couple 6 second rolls, I think my best roll was 7.6 and the rest were about 12 seconds. The rules of rolling are, you can make your girrick, prepare your plant matter. Hands on the rolling tray, plant matter on the tray to. The joints need to be smokeable, sealed and dropped on the table. A tip I heard to get a better time is lick your paper first, I never went for it.

aaptwak.jpg.ae45c1c3305e7d40ec0225cb0bf0f5cf.jpg

• Like 3

but I only role inside out, would really struggle the other way.

Well done on using that method, I have tried changing my rolling many times, but just stick with smoking extra paper!!! Nice papers BTW. Met up again with an old South African in Plett last week who used to work for Nirvana. Imagine the seeds he has access to, I actually did not ask him.

• Like 1

Once you get used to one method, is really hard for your brain to switch. I can role inside out in the pitch black, many times tested skill on outdoor techno parties 😂 even works still on LSD.. I have to say, they are not that nice formed anymore 😭 just 6 seconds to role up.. is very impressive. 👌 Never heard we have such fun events in CT.. would love to sneak and peek.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...

It sounds like you had an awesome time participating in the joint rolling competition at GRCC. Competitions like these can be a lot of fun and also serve as a platform for activism. It's great to see people coming together to celebrate and showcase their joint rolling skills.
Rolling a joint on stage under the pressure of time is definitely a different experience compared to rolling at home in a more relaxed setting. I can imagine the excitement and adrenaline that comes with it. The tips and tricks shared, like licking the paper first for better sealing, can be helpful in achieving faster and smoother rolls.
If you're still into joint rolling and looking for some cool accessories, you might want to check out this holographic grinder. This product can enhance your smoking experience and add some flair to your rolling routine.

Edited by RandallBoris