Howzit people!?

CG420za

Hey guys!

This wasn't easy to find, but now that I have, I'm happy! I'm from the Cape and I love me some Mary Jane... As you all do :D

I'm toying with the idea of growing a single plant just to support my habit. What are your thoughts? Yes? No? I'm just really over dealing with dodgy people and getting crappy green at ridiculous prices.

I hope to hear from you guys soon.

Shot for popping by my post  :)

I've been doing so much reading over the last few weeks. This forum and 420 mag is so helpful. Friendly folks too! I've got my whole grow planned out using CFL's. But one thing eludes me... SEEDS! I'm shit scared to order them online.

Guest spootch

Ahoy and welcome! Get involved brah you will kick urself fr not starting sooner ! Ya I've heard cape mail are on it more often than not! look into a site called cannazon they have really good stealth shipping but remove the seeds from the breeders packs in order to make it work! I like seeing the breeders packaging tho so u know it's the business!

Guest spootch

No worries eske!

Ya  green smokeroom is a interesting one, big props to the dude getting it done and they have linked up with holysmoke seeds so u are getting the real deal, I just don't like the thought of them having my physical address stored somewhere, I am pretty parra tho and don't have a safe address to send to ?

Where as overseas seedbanks are all under false names mine arrived not even addressed to my real name and the post box isn't even in my name or linked to a physical address.

So much drama with ordering seeds TK! Spoke to a friend at a headshop last week, he says GSR is a con, but that was one opinion. Just found a thread on GSR, some valid points, so now I've cancelled my northern lights order. The search continues...

• 1 month later...

So I didn't know where to post this, but I feel like a have to tell my newly acquired friends. I just received some GREAT news! As of today, I'm in remission for 9 years! I hope you guys will be lighting up tonight, I will!

Jah Guide buddy! :rastabanana  May you have many more healthy years! I'm lighting one for you right now. :-rasta