Gardening noob

MoeFaya

1 hour ago, MoeFaya said:

So I have harvested half od the plant, it's weird, one side was perfectly fine with lush green dark leaves and the other had WPM with almost no buds at all. I also found seeds . So I took what's good and cut off the WPM portion and applied 2 WPM solutions. Will monitor as it seems only the top half was affected. This si what I managed to harvest not the biggest but still has alot of glue, right to the point of me having to clean my surgical scissors 4 times. 51805a7b3775b233db8fbb172ed3343b.jpgf5d6239227785ac6d8650f3264c9eb53.jpg

nice! 

bud, tell me, are you gona dry those buds? they should not go into jars right away. 

• Like 3

Id toss it and start over but if you really don't want to be at a loss, you can try water cure it, you will lose terpene profile but atleast it will be smokeable 
Thanks, will try it, either way I don't think it's going to be useful to keep them. Thanks for the heads up
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, MoeFaya said:
17 hours ago, Marzcanna said:
Id toss it and start over but if you really don't want to be at a loss, you can try water cure it, you will lose terpene profile but atleast it will be smokeable 

Thanks, will try it, either way I don't think it's going to be useful to keep them. Thanks for the heads up

yeah no brother I wouldn't do that to myself.

you deserve better

• Like 2