Local stock?

Prom

I am getting more and more irritated, that nothing is stock anymore... and simply start to not even look local anymore, cant be good for businesses down here.

Have the issue with EcoDepo... is no depo, orders out for over three weeks. And Eco... they must hate mother earth one shitload. 😠

Ordered 3 products in 2 orders. Solar charger, 2 300 watt panels and a 200ah gelcell battery. Orders within 24 hours. So asked, can you pool both orders. No, cant, different warehouses... warehouse has a different meaning to them... means seller, they use "warehouse". Got a tracker for the charger, came last week, cheapest and lightest item by far, so easy to mail fast. The panels and battery come from the same seller, also unable to pool. 2 trackers... why cant they pool?? Why drive around that often? I try to reduce my co2 output and if you order 10 items with Ecodepo in one order, they might send you 10 trackers and drive 10 times the way to you, that has nothing to do with Eco 😂.

Total head scratcher... will never use those guys again, that is for sure. I order my solar setup now directly from the producers and skip local. Sad.. but i refuse to pay for somebody just ordering from outside, can do that myself without extra cost. 

• Agree 1

I am such a douche hehehehe the price with EcoDepo is about the double I pay outside... and.. I found the same battery, same kind, same stats.. even free shipping.. I just paid double the amount for somebody just ordering for me. Could 🤮 

https://www.alibaba.com/product-detail/Yangtze-2020-Free-shipping-Top-sale_60538921695.html?spm=a2700.galleryofferlist.normal_offer.d_title.58795877usYApC

https://ecodepot.co.za/products/sunstore-hxg12-200-deep-cell-gel-vrla-battery-12v-200ah

• Sad 2