Using KELPAK with gh or any chemical fertilizer in coco

SoloKush

Hi Guys..

Once again I need advice on using kelpak with gh flora coco grow and bloom..

So I have been using the gh flora coco grow and bloom with Vitalinks Root stim and the results are amazing as last grow I didn't use any root stim.. this round is all the same except the added Root stim..

Plants are all double the size compared to without the root stim..

Problem is can't get vitalink root stim locally.. 

So I have bought some kelpak and wondering if it can be used with the gh flora coco grown and bloom ?

Just want to get your guys valuable opinions please guys 

✌️

• 1 month later...

I dont think it will cause any issues, altho I would give the Kelpak on a separate watering day, reason for that is that you dont want to cause some type of chemical reaction and possibly destroying your nute solution. This is based on when using 3 base nutes in your mix, such as micro, grow & bloom, its advised to mix micro first, followed by grow & bloom, if you grow in coco, cal-mag would be the first nute to mix before micro.  This is to ensure we dont cause a chemical imbalance, so based on that I dont advise mixing nutes such Gh flora range with the kelpak. But thats not to say that you cant mix it in with the right sequence 

1 hour ago, Marzcanna said:

I dont think it will cause any issues, altho I would give the Kelpak on a separate watering day, reason for that is that you dont want to cause some type of chemical reaction and possibly destroying your nute solution. This is based on when using 3 base nutes in your mix, such as micro, grow & bloom, its advised to mix micro first, followed by grow & bloom, if you grow in coco, cal-mag would be the first nute to mix before micro.  This is to ensure we dont cause a chemical imbalance, so based on that I dont advise mixing nutes such Gh flora range with the kelpak. But thats not to say that you cant mix it in with the right sequence 

I believe the reason you do it in a certain order is to ensure you do not have the calcium react with other nutes (I think the potassium, stand to be corrected). They can end up binding to one another and precipitating out of the solution I believe. If the calcium is chelated (such as calcium edta) then it should not be an issue.

I recall reading somewhere that kelpak works better as a foliar spray though? Also the benefits are only on new / young plants, as they get older it is pointless continuing with the Kelpak. I do not think it will cause issues, I use GHE nutes and personally I'd just add it to my nute mixture when watering.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1