Co2 supplementation

SoloKush

I think Totemic mentioned it before.. balancing a closed setup is hard work  and each tweak usually costs more electricity. All people I know, who used CO2, gave up around 2 years after and went to normal growing again. To much hassle to keep all perfect.

I’m new at this and already I’m thinking “OUTDOOR!!”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Haha 1

@prom @Dookie69 guys I'm abit lost on how to physically connect the Co2 regulator to the Co2 controller..

The regulator has a 2pin plug connected to it which goes into a 2pin socket.. I don't see any connection to connect it to the Co2 controller? What am I missing..

Please guys share any info on this ?

The controller has 4 ports

Power input

Fan output which i won't be using 

Co2 output which is to be connected to regulator 

Stat input which i won't be using i think so far..

So do I cut the 2pin plug of the regulator and connect the wires directly to the controller Co2 output? That's what I'm thinking.. 

I have emailed the company asking them , who knows when they will reply

Edited by SoloKush

@Prom ok I've just got off the phone with the guys at growguru.. what a super help they have been not to forget the superb service from them, they really do go the extra mile!! 

So yeah basically I gotta cut of the 2pin plug and connect it directly into the co2 port on controller.. then there is a manual from the ecotechnics website explaining the configuration of the unit.. il tackle that once it all gets here tomorrow..

http://www.ecotechnics.co.uk/evolution_co2_contoller.htm

https://growguru.co.za/products/co2-regulator

There you go ^^

Controller

B - CO2 Out

This is where you connect your regulator or solenoid controlled gas burner. Please note this is a 220/240v AC output. Please check solenoid coil voltage.

Regulator

• This unit is designed to work with any 220 volt control device.

If you know how to connect a 220v plug, you shouldn't run into any issues getting those 2 together 😊

Addon

Did you see in the setup scematics, they run their own cooling cycle for the lights in co2 setups 🤪

Edited by Prom
addon

Yeah I know the basics how to connect plugs, wires etc so I should be fine.. I hope 🤪

I'm starting to get a better feel for things.. albeit rather slowly.. due to myself now because I've got nothing but good advise and direction from you kind gentleman, and ladies if they're are any .. oh let me not leave out Transv 🤪 

✌️

1 hour ago, Dookie69 said:

It’s been a bumpy ride but I’ve flattened the curve... emoji12.png
fba61253a6214b0cd3c277ff95547668.jpg
73350ac8c72a992471bf2bbf9bdb921c.jpg
Happy with the humidity at last, it’s 100% RH outside. Closed system coming into its own.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very sexy! That is waaaaay better then before! Love it!

• Like 2
  • Agree 1