Review General Hydroponics Flora Nectar

Prom

GH has a range of terpene additives. They cost a bit and bring honestly NOTHING!!! 😂 The stuff you put into your feeding solution smells great.. but the results are just not to be found in the smoke itself.

Tested the general Fruit taste on 3 different strains... no fruit taste at all.. nade niente nixo! 😂

We tested the Pineapple enhancer on Pineapple Express.. not sure it killed the taste.. as the 42FastBuds Pineapple Express where rather taste less. And I mean zero Pineapple taste.. potent yes.. tasty, not really, to be honest.

Also tested the Pineapple additive on 2 batches on Pineapple.. both rather disappointing. We still have the Banana and Blueberry to test.. but after the Fruity and Pineapple results, not even in the mood to try, might ruin the flavors even, the Pineapple was so unbelievable tasteless.

Nice idea.. but that product resulted in all tests as a waste of money.. so I suggest not to waste your time with it.. not cheap either... 👎😒 so when I think about the shipping cost.. I give this one to General Hydroponics for wasting my time and offering a fake product 🖕

And a link to see what product we talk about.. if you want to try.. hehehe I warned you 😁

https://ecogardensupply.com/Flora-Nectar-Pineapple-Rush-1-gal.html?category_id=351

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1