Help with wilting leaves

Jaybang

Question

5 answers to this question

Looks like a fertilizer for veg stage (somehow, phospate to high for veg, potassium waaay to low for flower). I do not know the fertilizer, but i would say, nasty nute burn, if you gave it just yesterday. Remove the fertilizer and flush those pots heavy... if your leaves 'crisp' up till evening, would say that is a goner. But... i guess in regards to the fertilizer... i avoid that garden center.... veeeeery expensive 😂 

I would suggest to remove the stuff you put on top and to flush each pot with around 8 to 10 times the water of the pot size (if you just put on top)... then see if they bounce back.

Then go and get some fertilzer for cannabis plants...

• Agree 1

@Promthank you.

5 months of hard work for a rash decision which might cost me my whole crop. I’ve removed the top layer, drowned them in water then added freedom farms soil on top with some worm castings to see if it helps. 

Im literally freaking out here and am now very worried my whole crop is gone. 

Check your run off from the flush.. when your Ph is back in normal range.. let the pot dry up.. then you know if you lost all.. or still get a little. 

Lets see 😄 always stay on the fun side... a sour face will not change what ever is the outcome 😁 I just screwed up my Ruderalis.. or I am just not clever enough to get em to flower. hehehe 4 plant just died, without doing any change. The other 2 still grow... new stuff.. always has room to screw some things up 😉 as long as you can laugh about yourself.. life will always be fun 😂

• Like 1

@Promthanks bud. Really needed that.  Been super bleak, but I think 2 out of the 4 may survive if I’m lucky.

My next concern is that they have just started to flower and this stress may turn them, but hey, let’s see what happens. 

Great learning curve if anything and thank you again.