Struggling with humidity

wanna be dagga kop

I have been experiencing the opposite issue. If the grow space is fairly small you can try putting a wet small towel in the grow space, that helped me increase humidity on a previous grow.

I am sure some other members will have more sophisticated methods of achieving this

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Slartibarfast said:

I have been experiencing the opposite issue. If the grow space is fairly small you can try putting a wet small towel in the grow space, that helped me increase humidity on a previous grow.

I am sure some other members will have more sophisticated methods of achieving this emoji14.png

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

I actually tried the wet cloth method but I'm not sure if I'm doing it correctly because it honestly didn't make much of a difference. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• By Pineapple Express
      Full Indoor & Full Hydro Grow Set-Up for sale - R13,000 each (or R 22 000)
      Got 2 x full grow setups, one indoor soil setup and one hydro setup.
      Whatsapp: +27 60 546 2660
      What's included in each set:
      1x Grow Tent 1.2m x1.2m x2m
      1x Lumii 720W LED 6 bar Grow Light
      6x 25l Grow Buckets OR 6 material grow bags
      1x Hydroponic pump with connecting pipes (For hydro setup only)
      1x HighPro Extractor Fan 
      2 x Oscillating Clipfans
      1x Digital Min Max Hygrometer
      1x Grow Net 1.2m x1.2m 
    • By LED Grow Light SA
      Hi everyone, 
      Here is an introduction, We are a small business, one man team bringing a number of DLC listed LED horticultural grow lights. 
      ***text removed***
      Enjoy your day and week,
      LOVE YOUR GROW.
    • By Martin7318
      Started with a few seeds around 2 weeks ago, 4 of them. All bag seed.
      Along with a bunch of equipment, I received 3 fresh seedlings of In-House genetics "Deluxe Sugarcane".
      All 7 seedlings currently under 1 x QB-75 from GrowOpz (32cm above tallest plant), 18/6 cycle in the tent.
      Soil being used is called "420 Mix" by 3Sixty.
      Only feeding I have done was for the soil - Biodyne Environoc 1ml/L given for the first time with last watering. Pots seem to be holding water for 2/3 days at a time.

I'll post the back log of photo's here, the 3 bigger girls in the middle are the Deluxe seeds, the other 4 are mystery seeds.

Please comment, good, bad, happy, sad, all welcome. I'm a fast learner and eager to learn, I look forward to it!

(Picture taken Yesterday 10/08)
    • By wanna be dagga kop
      Hi, 
      I'd appreciate some help with diagnosing this issue I have with my leaves, there is yellow/brown spots on the leaves and I am not sure as to what is the cause. Any help would be much appreciated.

• By wanna be dagga kop
      Aweh, 
      What organic pesticide can I use during flower to fight spider mites besides pest pro as I've been using that and it isn't working, I need halp ASAP